🌿🌹USA🇺🇲🌹🌿

[USA♂️]

Demon and a sinner

"No,stop!"
America screamed as he turned around in despair, after all he just wanted "it" to leave.

"Oh, ho,ho why can't you just break? Like everyone else? You're for sure a hard shell Ame-"
Demon laughed as he spit it's words.
It was following and talking for USA for a hour already. Begging him to leave. But demon had different plans.

"Poor sweet little thing, why do you want me gone? You're such a meanie, tiny weenie meanie! No surprise that nobody likes you!"

"Stop, shut up!"

"You can't run from your problems USA you need to face them, once. You're acting so childish, I just want to help you."

"Be gone! I don't want to listen to your useless nonsense anymore! LEAVE!"

"Hasn't anyone tought you your manners? You can't throw a guest out of the house."
-
"After all I'm here sparing my precious time on your problems and improvement and you are showing your thanks like this?"

Black figure was smoothly moving around the room, while America was just sitting on the bed, looking at the floor. He raised his head only when he replied to the thing, the thing that haunts him.

"You are so quiet now huh?"
-
"Did you finally do it, face it?"

Demon was looking down at Ame waiting for him to reply. Silence filled the room. The dark room they were both in. It's red eyes started at it's victim. It was much taller than Ame standing, and now that he was sitting in inclined position, creature seemed as twice as tall.

"What, what is happening what should I do?!"
Ame was thinking, dumpling formed in his throat. It was really late and he was tired, but he knew very well that the demon won't let him sleep. And even if it let him, maybe USA would never wake up again.
America was desperate, but he was trying to hide it. He hoped that demon would eventually go away if he just stayed quiet, but no, the creature was persistent.
Ame chose to make eye contact.
"When will you leave?"

"When we finish our job Ame."

"I DON'T HAVE ANY JOB TO FINISH WITH YOU!"

"How come so? You think I'm here just because I want to be?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure."

"You're an ungrateful pig, America and you should remember that!"

As demon spat that out America got a flashback, of course demon knew just what it was doing.
America zoomed out as shaked as the scenes in his head were flashing in front of his eyes. The shouting of his father, the marching and screaming of the soldiers and biting smell of gunpowder. USA bit his tongue. He shook it of soon. He know the little games the devil wanted to play.

"So you've been watching over me all my life, huh?You know how much everyone hate me and love me, right? So what's the point here, I've acknowledge it, people love me and people hate me. I'm not perfect, I can't be perfect. You're out here making some high standards."

"You're everyone's idol USA you NEED to be perfect."

"Look I tried, it didn't turn out good for me, nor for anyone else. And if someone hates me, why would I be their idol. You're messing some things up"
As America said it he felt striking pain in his chest.

"You don't seem to get the point."

"Then EXPLAIN IT to me!"
Ame shouted holding his arms on his chest, still hurting bad.

"I can't say it to your face."

"Spare your fake sympathy! Tell me! TELL ME NOW!"
America's eyes grew wide as he was mocking the demon.

Another strike of pain hit his body, this time it was his head. As America whined, demon got closer to him and grabbed Ame by his head. It pulled his head up so America's eyes, full of pain, could meet up with demons cold red eyes.
Demon got even closer and whispered to America.

"I'll tell you USA-"

"T r u t h h u r t s"

"So do lies."

Demon raged and America's head felt like it was going to explode. He just heard loud whistle. Ame started breathing fast and sweating. This was the end he thought.
In couple seconds he woke up. He was laying in his bed in same position as he was before he, seemingly fainted from the pain.  Sun was rising, it was 6:10 am. America got up as he saw a note on his desk, a small piece of paper just stood there.

"Have a nice sleep."

America read it and looked outside.

"It will come back."