🐱🌼Hungary🇭🇺XCroatia🇭🇷🌼🐱

[Hungary♂️//Croatia♀️]

Knock, knock

It was one boring evening.Weather was sunny. Croatia cooked herself some eggs for lunch and unmotivatedly chewed them. She was looking through the balcony. She lived in a flat so when it was sunny, balcony light up the whole kitchen. She finished eggs and laid down on the couch in her living room and took her phone. She scrolled through Instagram, to see if someone is doing something interesting. Poland was in a night club yesterday with Czechia and Slovakia; America went to National park Arches and Germany went on a small trip with his friend.
*Sight*
"They're all having fun and I'm here doing what?" "Laying on the couch scrolling my phone." "And outside is sunny, but what could I do?"

In these times Croatia would probably annoy her siblings but they're all busy at the moment.
She dropped her phone on the floor and stretched out on her couch.
She thought about stuff she could do. In meanwhile she was distracted by all the noise from outside, she got up angry and went to her balcony to see what's up.
She saw some people outside playing football,but they weren't kids, they were like full grown adults. Croatia just rolled her eyes and went inside.
She got back on her couch and took a nap.
As she woke up,she heard more noise. But at this point she just ignored it.
Then all of the sudden she heard knocking.

Who could it be?

She got up and opened the door. No one was on the other side.
She then went to see if those people were still there and yes, they were.
After around ten minutes she heard knocking again. And again there was no one.
"Are you kidding me?"
She thought, but it was unlogical that full grow men would play pranks on her.
But in another ten minutes it happened again. This time she angrily went and opened the door and shouted.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

This time she heard a little giggle on the stairs, as her building didn't have a elevator just stairs. And on top of that she was on the 4th floor out of 7.
She angrily sat on the couch but soon got up to make herself some coffee to calm down. She also turned on the TV cuz the news were starting. After the news she took a bath and put her pajamas on. People outside were gone and the neighborhood was peaceful, only crickets were heard.
And once again she heard knocking on the door.
"What?"
"Bro are you kidding me?"
She thought as she rolled her eyes and went to the door once again.

"I'm sorry"

Said Hungary just after Croatia opened the door.

"What?"

"For all the knocking. My friends were knocking on your door this afternoon. I'm sorry. They didn't know you live here. They won't do it again.'

"Oh,it's ok"

Croatia just said with chill face, Hungary was all nervous and fidgeting with his fingers.

"Do you want to come in?"

Croatia said, although she was in her pink pajamas and Hungarian was still dressed.

"Oh, thanks"

Hungary replied with a small smile on his face. Croatia offered him cocoa 
drink and bagels, as she didn't know what else to offer.

"Oh, thanks Croatia, I'm really hungry"
"Please don't make the joke"

"Oh-, no I won't."

Croatia just watched him eat and she made herself a cocoa drink too.
They drank together and Hungary started talking about the while situation with his friends.

"Oh it wasn't such big of a deal, they only pissed me off a little-"

Hungary asked for another cup of cocoa so Croatia made another one. Hungary was already sitting in her flat for a hour. She started to suspect something, but she wasn't sure. She was sitting on the couch, watching a  game show and Hungary was watching from a table. Hungary started breathing loudly and fighting with his fingers, his face turned a little bit red.

"May I use the bathroom?"
Hungary asked.

"Mhm"
Croatia tilted her head.

He stayed in there for more than 5 minutes and Croatia started to worry. She knocked on the bathroom door.

"Are you fine?"
"Hello Hungary?"

Hungary unlocked the bathroom door and ran into Croatia.

"I love you!!"
He said, his face being all red.
As he ran into the smaller country he fell on her and she also almost fell. She somehow catched Hungary and now they were holding hands and their noses were touching. Croatia blushed.
"Re- really?"
Croatia stuttered.
"Yea-"
Then Hungary let off her.
"Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry---"
"I didn't want to ruin your evening, I will go now."
Hungary went full embarrassed and went to the door.

"No-.Don't go."
Croatia said just when Hungary grabbed the doorknob.

"Perhaps, you want to stay here tonight?"

"Really?"
Hungary's eyes sparkled.

Now it was all clear, Hungary's friends helped Hungary go to Croatia, by paying pranks on her, he was nervous because Croatia was his crush all the time and he wanted to spend as much time as he could in her flat.

<3
Writers note

I wanted to write something with Hungary for a long time and I got idea for this. Hope you enjoyed this kinda rare pair.
Have a nice day/night!