🐱🌹UK🇬🇧 x France 🇫🇷🌹🐱

[UK♂️//France♂️]
Requested by
Rarry09

Truce under a tree

Rain was falling for three days already, everything you could see around yourself was muddy,wet and grey. Both sides knew it would be stupid to attack now, but both sides also knew that the other isn't expecting an unexpected attack. It was war. And they knew very well what was on the dice.

Sound of the horn marked the start of another day in the french camp. All the soldiers got up quickly and warmed up for another day of their service.

Their general, France was up way before all of them. He was eyeing the camp on the other side. He could barely see a thing. He had to make up a strategy. They "lost" three days and he couldn't be sure how more soldiers have British brought upon these lands in that time. France, of course did that too, but as long as he didn't know any numbers, it meant nothing to him.
Wind started blowing his long hair to the sides as he started to the other side, with an empty, fully empty expression.

As soon as he got back in the camp, he was greeted by everyone that he encountered. Soldiers were just preparing for the breakfast to start. France got into his tent. And started making up an strategy. He knew Britian's strategy pretty well and it would always change a little,but France was still confused. He couldn't figure out how did they lose last two fights. He couldn't figure out how to break their strategy.

A nice smell of fresh food was coming into his tent,but he just refused to eat. He just had to break the strategy. He just couldn't concentrate. He got different things on his mind now. They crawled up in his brain like a strong smell of fresh food, freshly baked bread or a parfume. He didn't know why he liked this man so much, while still at peace they hang out few times. France had a massive crush on him ever since. But this war,was obviously,a proof that UK doesn't share the same feelings,at all.
He still continued staring at the map.

"This should be way easier than it seems to be"- he taught to himself.
But as soon as his brain decided to work correctly, he heard a loud noise outside.
Followed by a loud -
"The British are attacking!"

All soliders were up on their feet with guns in their hands in a blink of an eye. A lieutenant ran into his tent and France quickly gave out orders.

To his command all the soliders began an counterattack. France ran out to the battlefield a couple of seconds later. He grabbed his gun and checked if he has his dagger and his pistol by his side. Then he got up his horse and ran into the battle.

Those thoughts have started infecting his mind again,but the sound of shooting have quickly erased them. He started shooting towards enemy soldiers.

Someone shoot his horse. And he fell to the ground. He was now full of mud.  He turned around and saw UK. That man he grew a furious hatred towards,maybe love? He didn't know. His chest was burning and he was not sure what he was feeling. Adrenaline kicked in.

France loaded his gun and shot towards UK. He missed a few shots,but three definitely didn't miss. In a blink of an eye, UK fell from his horse. He got shot in his arm. France felt his heard pounding. He started sprinting towards him. Now's his chance to finnish him off.

Couple of shots flew towards him but he didn't care. He tried to strike UK from the back, unseen,but his idea failed when a horse run into him. He dodged it, but now he was seen. After he got up and started sprinting again he was well aware that UK has seen him. They both shot at each other. This time France missed,but UK didn't. Sharp pain went through France's body, but he continued running. His leg was shot.

UK was reloading his gun,but France was already too close and UK was ready to fight France with his bare hands. His hand hurt because France shot it,but now they were both wounded. France used the wet terrain and slide to UK. France pulled him by the coat and UK almost slipped. UK was ready to punch him,but France pulled his pocket knife out and stabbed UK in the chest. UK grasped for air,his legs suddenly felt so weak, he though he would faint on the place. This is the end of him,he thought.

"How you like that, fish stick?"

France pinned UK against a tree,holding him by the collar. Slowly twisting the knife that was in UK's chest. UK just looked him in terror. Whole field smelled like gunpowder. UK got just a little strength to grip on France's hand that was stabbing him. And he could stand on his feet too.
France quickly took UK's ammunition and gun and threw it to the side. He didn't see any other weapon on him.

"Finish him off!!Finish him off!!"

Words flew around France's head,but, this wasn't it. This wasn't anger. He didn't want this man dead. He slowly took out his knife out of UK's chest and dropped it on the ground. Grip of UK's hand didn't get weaker. As the poor man tried to squish it, like a bug.

"He's so desperate." -France thought, looking into the other ones eyes. 
"He's dying,or he thinks he's dying."
He could hear UK's rough breathing. And shots and screams of the soilders. But now it became so, quiet and peaceful. France weakened his grip on UK's collar and pushed him on the other side of the tree. The one that wasn't facing war and conflict.

He could hear his heart beat in his ears. UK was confused and tried to fight back,but he couldn't. He felt out of breath. France now grabbed UK by the collar with both of his hands. And kissed him. That fire burning in his heart finally got a rest. France felt how cold UK's body was, but that was the usual. He was always a cold person. After the kiss, France got up and helped UK get up too. France was carrying him on one of his shoulders,giving him support. This was confusing. What to do now? Bunch of men lost their lives,needlessly.

UK shouted something France couldn't understand. All his soilders surrounded and went to aid him. France told his army to return to their camp too. France was surprised.
"Isn't he going to comment anything?"
He though as soilders we're going back to their camps. Before UK went away, he turned around.

"I think this marks a truce."

France nodded. UK gave him a smirk. To think this man was dying Infront of him a minute ago. "Maybe he was playing with me."- A though went over France's head.

"Such a pathetic and kissable man."

France thought as he walked towards the camp.

<33
Writers note
Thanks so much for the request!! This was so fun to write and I cannot believe I reached 1000+ words. I tried writing a fight scene for the first time so i hope it's good🙏🙏