🌿🌹Japan🇯🇵{Monster takeover AU}🌹🌿

(Gore/Blood warning! And also inspired by the song above ^^^)

[Japan♀️]

🚇
Subway adventure :)// Blood and Sweat

Japan's train was near it's station. Japan had to go off soon. Everybody else on the train was on their phones, just like Japan. Don't make eye contact. That's the first rule in Japan from when skies turned orange-pink and monsters called Kurai hito, literally meaning "Dark person" came to earth, or ruled the earth once again? No body knew, they came one day and humans had to get used to their presence. Everybody was also wearing dark clothes and hoods or headgear, trying to blend in Kurai hitos or to stay unnoticed. Train stopped, Japan was at her station,she slowly walked out alongside with some others. Nobody on the streets or outside of their homes actually communicated, that's also because of Kurai hitos. Stay unnoticed, rule 2. Japan climbed up the stairs that were going out of subway.

From white lights she went to orange-pink skies,for a normal person those colors would burn your eyes after some time, but citizens of Tokyo and other bigger cities(which had these skies in general)were used to them. As far humans catched sight of some of their traits.
1 They see everything
2 Able to take lots of damage(enough to kill 8 men)
3 They live only in bigger cities of Asia
4 They feed on wood, especially on Japanese cryptomeria but could also eat human meat

Japan was still on her phone, actually she pretended. She was sick from this but there was no escape from it. Kurai hitos could be walking just pass her, she wouldn't even knew. These things can shapeshift, tho they have pretty limited skills. They can be humanoid and werewolf-like. Always plain black with white glowing eyes. Usually around 2-3 meters high. Japan had to walk her way home,because you couldn't trust a taxi anymore. It was pretty hot day in June and she started to sweat, wearing black is only way of surviving, but it's hard to handle in 30+ Celsius. There were barely any cars on the streets, because Kurai hitos could even destroy a car, they could be to 3 meters big after all. Nobody wanted to take risk. Japan went pass some glowing ads and signs. Restaurants were still working, just because, Kurai hitos in fact can't stand air conditioning.
She heard some noise, turned around to just take a peak to see what's going. On middle of the street. There it was, Kurai hito,devouring... someone. Japan looked at it absolutely terrified, those couple seconds where already traumatizing. Blood,dripping from it's jaws and from person still peaking trough them. Showing big monsters appetite.

She walked half the way and got in a part of city that was less flashy, from various shops and restaurants, buildings turned into flats as she walked in. There were less people walking by here. So Japan got little bit comfy and looked around a bit, nothing happened luckily and she continued further.

She heard intense breathing behind her, maybe they have lung problems, she thought. They were getting closer and she started walking faster, sweat dripping from her sleeves against her fists and fingers. She felt the breath against her neck and slowly looked behind.Before she saw anything country started running, bit of white light, that was enough. Behind her she herd more intense breathing and loud footsteps in rhythm of running. She started to loose her breath and sweat, monster was getting closer, keeping the same speed. It's getting closer, Japan though, slowly losing the race. She was 200 meters away from her building only if she could make it. No
She couldn't
Exhausted country stopped and looked at her faith, black werewolf- like monster 2,5 meters high looked at her with its glowing eyes. Japan took fast breaths, this is the end I guess.
Monster got closer and sniffed her,then it raised its ears. Japan was paralyzed, what is it going to do?

Creature looked at her for one more second, then quickly bit her left shoulder ,its jaw being so big that it also bit Japans chest. Japan then pulled out some swiss army knife she had in her pocket and in full speed stabbed the creature in head, it let go. Blood dripping from it, well it looked like blood,only that it was like mercury, metallic.

Brute was irritated and went for another bite. Japan had no choice, she grabbed her phone, that was full of blood and threw it at the monster. It of course broke and fell to the ground, doing no damage to Kurai hito. The thing was he stepped on it and electrify itself, which had some damage. It stepped back. Blood that was dripping from his head from that stab began flowing in lakes, leaving poodles behind. Monster was screeching in pain, it was almost deafening. Japan took that time to run away. Blood flooding from her left and her ears hurting from screeching of pain. Japans brain felt like it was being blended. Noise, pain,sweat, sun, no. . . . . , flat, flat was important. She successfully got to her building,there was a telephone in main hall, she called ambulance then fainted. Pain was unmeasurable. Last thing Japan heard was sirens, somewhere near,as she bled on the floor.

☟︎︎︎

Writers note✪

I wrote all this in one shot wth, also if you like these oneshots please hit that small star and give me a vote or comment, it would mean a lot <3.
I couldn't chose one title so here you have two, I was also thinking about making oneshots of other fandoms(Dmsp and Hetalia) and changing the format of these oneshots.