🌺{Blind}America🇺🇲/Canada🇨🇦🌺

[U.S.A(America)♀️/Canada♂️]

🛍️
Shopping
26th March//10am
Are you ready?
Yes.
America  grabbed her sunglasses, that were hiding her black blind eyes.
Canada took her by the hand and they exited the flat. They went to an elevator and quickly went from floor 6 to floor 1.
America already knew by sound that they were on the first floor. She stepped out of the elevator with her brother.  They waited in front of hotel for a taxi to pick them up. Sun was shining, but not with warmth. Pigeons were flying from building to building and chirping. Usual New York City.
Their vehicle came and they got in.
America felt light of the Sun and came closer to the window, she liked that feeling.
So how are you feeling today miss?
Their driver asked.
They had same driver for years, he would always ask how U.S.A is.
Good, thank you!

Me too.

Oh, were here. Have fun you two, call me when you're done!
Driver greet them and drove away.
America heard the noise that was coming from the market, it made her smile.
Let's go!
She putted her stick infront, Canada was already trained like a dog to lead America, but having a extra security is always good. Canada would insist it anyway.
They were getting closer to the noise, and when they entered the shop, millions of noises and smells flood America. She got really excited.
This makes me really exited.

Then where do you wanna go first?

America scanned the place.
Upstairs
She said, she remembered that there is a good shop there, as she felt an specific smell.
Okay, escalators are this way.
Canada slowly dragged America. Some people were looking at them, some greeting. They got on 1st floor.
Where now?

There

America pointed at a shop, with a big green sign

North star shop?

Yes, that what it's called.

Ame rubbed her head, she forgot the name of her favorite shop, dummy.

I, forgot how it was called.

Typical of you

Ame giggled

They were at the entrance
And they went in

Good afternoon!

Thank you

They both said, in the same time
America quickly went to woman's section, she already knew where it was, so Canada didn't hold her so tightly. She started touching the clothes. It was the only way she could recognize what she likes.

This one is to artificial;
This one's not fluffy enough.
Ohh, i like this one, what is it?

It's a sweater, light red.

Is there any other color?

Uhm... Some kind of dark green and one grey, but it's not your size.

Okay, then take the red one!

Canada took wished peace of cloth and they went further. Canada purpose was to do things that America couldn't do. And she surprisingly could do a lot.
At the end of the day, in total, they bought bright red sweater, regular jeans,two t- shirts one grey one red and black and one light blue shirt.

Are you happy about today's shopping?

Nada asked as they were walking out of the mall.

Yes,very.
Thanks Canada.

No probs, you know I'm always here for you.

She smiled, tightly holding her bags of clothes.

Canada called taxi,and driver arrived in couple minutes.
Howdy, how was shopping?

It went good, nothing bad happened and America is happy.

Oh I'm glad to hear that.

He kept driving and they got home pretty soon.

America went to her room and tried her clothes, with a little help of her brothers.

Are they comfy enough?

Yes

She hugged him.
He hugged her back.
His beautiful sister, that was perfect the way she is.