🌺North Macedonia 🇲🇰/Croatia🇭🇷🌺

(in my headcanon countryhumans don't have periods, but I'll make an exception here, also don't read this if you find period things disgusting and such. )

[ North Macedonia♀️// Croatia♀️]

🧼

Morning bath
12th May
Croatia and Macedonia were home alone. Their brothers went on three-day vacation. Croatia realized that Macedonia didn't wake up. She went to check her room. She saw a hill of blankets on the bed. She quietly stepped in and went to this soft structure.
Hey, Makedonija(Macedonia) are you fine?
she heard a quiet sob
Da(yes)
Well you don't seem fine. You know you can tell everything to your big sis.
Croatia was sitting on the bed, next to blanket fortress and slowly destroying it. She came to a blanket that hid Macedonia's face.
It was visible on her face  that Macedonia cried before.
Croatia hugged her and the rest of Macedonia's blanket kingdom.
Macedonia dipped her head into bigger sisters chest.
Will you tell me what wrong, now? Brothers aren't at home, they won't comment, it just me and you.
Croatia said in her calm voice,trying to calm her sister down.
I- I-- I'm on my period and i it's horrible, i want to hide.

And that the whole problem?
We are both woman Macedonia,its natural, no need to be embarrassed.

Yes, i think i made it to big of a deal...
Croatia smiled, her sister was stubborn, that's one of her main traits.
She thought.
Croatia's smile motivated Macedonia and she stood up, it was visible why she was so upset.
*Oh i neeeed to clean that up*
Croatia saw that half of the blankets were dirty, probably because of Macedonia's isolation; and Macedonia herself was dirty.
Go to the bathroom, I will clean everything else.
Thank you sis!
Macedonia hugged her sister, that was still sitting on her bed.
Croatia grabbed all the dirty blankets and went to tinny room just next to the bathroom. It had a washing machine and a dryer. She  stuffed the blankets in washing machine and put the cleaning products, ones with the smell of strawberries,Macedonia's favorite and well Croatia's too.
Then she went to the bathroom. Macedonia was only in her bra and panties. Washing her teeth.
What do you want for breakfast?
Croatia asked
Macedonia mumbled something,then she spit out the toothpaste.
I want to take a shower first.

Do you want me to wash you? You seem a little bit weak, i don't want you to faint.

Uhh... I rather not.
You know I rather...

Croatia interrupted her
Don't be stubborn. We are sisters, we literally took baths together when we were little, you don't have to fear me, I'm not gonna bite you.

I know just...

Macedonia thought, *okay*.
Okay,i will let you shower me,we are sisters after all. And brothers arent home. We are gonna have some woman time together.

Macedonia got into the bath.
Can you take off my bra please?

Croatia unbuckled her bra and put it on the side. Macedonia took panties off herself.  Pad inside was already bloody. Croatia threw it into the trash, she didn't find it disgusting as some people did.
Croatia then grabbed the shower.
Macedonia was sitting in the bath, with her back turned.
Croatia turned on the shower and water started to flow slowly
Ahh. Cold!
Macedonia shook.
Oh sorry!
Croatia put shower aside.
In about 15 seconds warm water came out.
Is is better now?
Yes
Croatia made circles on Macedonia's back with the shower
Macedonia liked it.
Can you hand me the soap?
Macedonia stretched her arm
Here
Croatia took the soap and put the shower down, closing the water.
Macedonia took the handled shower and put it between her legs  and turned on the water, just a bit,so her legs could be warm.
Croatia started to wash her back and shoulders.
Macedonia got more comfortable so she turned around and layed in the bath,putting the shower on her belly, water was dripping over her crotch.
Croatia looked at her sisters body, she was truly beautiful. Croatia saw a scar going from Macedonia's kidney region down her to her leg. It wasn't really thick. Croatia didn't want to ask questions.
Do you want me to wash your hair?
No, I will wash it tomorrow.
So after that she started to wash her chest, trying not to trigger her. Macedonia was relaxed, absence of her brothers mad her calm. Croatia slowly progressed to her belly and started to wash her legs. Macedonia was soon full of soap. Croatia washed her and help her got out of the bath.
Croatia wrapped a towel around her and dried her. Macedonia was slightly shaking.
Done!

Thank you sis!

Macedonia gave Croatia kiss on the cheek.

I'll dress myself. I think I'm able to.
Macedonia said with a smile.
Croatia smiled back leaving the bathroom and closing the door.