🍁 Lesotho 🇱🇸/Wales🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🍁

[ Lesotho♂️ /Wales♂️]

  Wings!?!

In the hills, ones that are almost  overflowing the sky,were seen outlines of two men. Two bodies sat next to each other almost touching. Hills where nicely green, on the valley beneath sheep were grazing. Two of them watched small fluffy balls walk up and down the valley.

So you want to help? Me?

Yees!
Wales happily responded to his pal.

So where are we going to start?

I will first help you by, you know money and then I might just help in some jobs.
What are your people doing most of the time?

My people?
Well...
They rise livestock.

Okay, it's also pretty common in where I'm from.
You got a lot of these hills.
You could perhaps... Use them as ski slopes.

Hmm..
I don't know.

I think you're a little bit insecure.

Really?

Well you seem insecure, I don't mean it in the wrong way, I mean I can help you ...
Wales was losing himself in his own words

No
You don't have to if you don't want
Lesotho said in his monotone quiet voice

No, no,no I really want to help you!!
Sorry if I'm little bit unclear, I lost myself in the beautiful scenery you got here and everything...
And I want to know you better, sorry if I'm coming out as emberassing.
Wales formed a soft smile on his face

Oh, you're not.
Lesotho said and smile back at Wales.
I mean, I don't really need help, you don't have to help me, heh. I can do things by myself.

Lesotho didn't want to force Wales but at the same time Wales didn't want to push Lesotho too much. In the end situation was really embarrassing.

Do you, perhaps, want to go down?

What?
Wales looked over to Lesotho.

I meant, uh how do you say it.
Go downhill? To pet the sheep.

Lesotho really tried his best and he blushed a little and under his sweater was already a ton of sweat.

Oh, ok!
Wales said then got up quickly and started walking downhill, in happy energetic way.

Im going to get there first!

Wales shouted as he started running downhill, and in the meantime Lesotho just got up.

Hey! Hey! Wait for me!
Lesotho shouted, although Wales probably didn't even hear him. British boy was almost in the valley. Lesotho felt some strange feeling.He really wanted to win in this silly race. He took off his sweater, showing his big wings, that looked similar to Wales's ones but in different color.  Then he started running and jumped just before hill curved.  He glided though the air and Wales stood to look at the shadow above him, he was already in the valley.Lesotho landed just couple meters infront of Wales.

Wow, that looked AMAZING!!

Really?

Yesss!
Wales shouted

You have wings toooo?!??
THAT'S SO EPIC!!!!
They are really beautiful!!

Wales kept throwing compliments at Lesotho, and Lesotho just stood there and watched him. He didn't know that Wales would get this excited and that someone could be so excited and energetic.

You have wings too. I think mine aren't more special than yours.

But why didn't you show me?

Well I thought-

No thoughts now man-
Wales said as he put his hand over Lesotho's shoulder.

I guess we have another thing in common.

Yea.

Lesotho just replied shortly as Wales and him started walking to sheep.
Wales could keep his eyes of Lesotho's wings. It was like he never saw wings before.

We could like, go flying together.

That would be nice.

Wales was about to say something when they reached sheep.Wales hugged one and Lesotho pet the other one.In short amount of time, more sheep went to them and they stayed there for some time.

Lesotho met a country he didn't even dream about being friends with.

Writers note

Heh, I'm writing this for about 3 months already with a lot of procrastination. Anyways I did it and I'm so happy!I really love Lesotho lol,underrated country tbh.
Also Lesotho is sometimes called "Wales of Africa" so that's why I made this in a first place. It's kinda short tho ;(
Hope you enjoyed!