🌿USA🇺🇲/Canada 🇨🇦🌿

[USA♂️/Canada♂️]
They are brothers btw

Panic attacks over some Brandy

"America, stop! You know what happened last time."
Canada tried to break through to his brother,that was already on his fifth shot of pear brandy. Brandy which tasted so sweet and warm on America's lips. He knew that he should stop,but every shot he took, brandy got warmer nad sweeter. He couldn't even hear what Canada is saying anymore, but by intuition he knew.
Canada even tried shaking him, but America would just pushed him aside. And here they were, 2am, in the bar. Canada just prayed that USA would run out of money,but somehow he always got some more in his pocket. It was almost magical, and it made Canada angry. Bar was closing at 3am, Canada had to wait at least a hour and a half more for them to get kicked out and go home. Or he could just wait for USA to get out of money. Canada was checking his phone non-stop, waiting for 3am to tick on the clock. America started to smell and he started talking nonsense.
"Can,Can,Ca,Can, Canada!"
"Take a shot brooother, we livin' or we dyin'?"

"I want to go home."

America understood that sentence perfectly, but he just murmured something and went back to drunken hangover.
At 2:45am director of the bar drive people away. Canada nad America went outside. Wind was blowing,cold wind. Suddenly America's world became colder, although his cheeks were still red and he was still burning. Canada was walking in his thick green jacket and america was just in his black sweater. Canada held him while he walked and felt how hot his brothers skin was. They got to the car soon and Canada started driving them home. America almost fell asleep on the back seat. But Canada suddenly put on the brakes and that totally woke America up. Canada was tired of everything and was happy to finally get home. They both got out, yellow light of the street lamp was shining on them, blinding USA out. Canada hold his brother so he could walk as he was blinded and confused. Canada somehow got them to the door, USA was resisting and murmuring something and Canada was already done with everything.

"Come on America, I'm tired."

As they got in Canada just turned on the light in the main hall and went upstairs to his room. Leaving USA alone.

"Canada!"
"Where are you?!"

Canada went downstairs.
USA was laying on the couch and Canada realized he didn't close the door. When he closed it shut, lights started blinking and they just shut down. Whole house was silent and dark. Only light Canada could see was one coming from his room upstairs.
Canada tried to stay calm, he started to walk,trying to be as quiet as possible. Dark scared him and all loud sounds from it would probably trigger him.
"Okay, Canada, every-thing, will-will be fine-" He took couple deep breaths and slowly started going up the stairs. Then he felt some breeze on his legs. And suddenly heard a loud noise. He run upstairs and to his room, but when he was on the middle of hall something grabbed him by the leg.
"No, don't go."

"America stop please!"
He tryed getting him of off, but failed.Canada then grabbed his brother and tried to carry him to his room. America was still murmuring and Canada just wanted to get this done as soon a she could. When Canada put his brother to bed and just put a light blanket on him.
U.S.A grabbed Canada by his hand:
"Don't leave me! Please!"
Canada let out a quiet sight
"You should listen to me next time, alcohol really f--ks you up-"

"Yeah, I- I could've stopped at 3rd glass"
America said with a lump in the throat.

"Ok now, rest"
U.S.A let off of Canada's hand and Canada pet his head.
Canada went to his room and changed to pajamas. His clock was showing 4:30. He sat on his bed and looked at the wall.
*Sight*
"I'm still afraid of the dark-"

"Godamn ittt-"

Short writers note

This was supposed to be angsty but I could think of a good end for 3 months straight so here you are with this bland ending ;')