🍁{Time traveler} America🇺🇲/{Acid monster}Japan🇯🇵🍁

Songfic
(U.S.A♂️/Japan♂️)

🛵
Ageman & Acidboy
I still wonder how everything happened. How could I get in this with YOU!
Japan was frustrated,he was still angry. America got him into this.

Well, If I knew that was coming..
I couldn't know that the machine would work and that you would attack me in meanwhile.

You were in mine territory, you asked for it.
Japan said with crossed hands.

###############################

Well it would be good if I explained for a bit.
America,a scientist ,who was working on many projects that always failed or were unfinished. One of his creations was Time Scooter, scooter that could travel through the time. It sounded impossible, but America was sure that his machine would work,for once. But for it's power up, he needed little bit more of a special acid. That was found in Japan's territory. He will just go in and out, get that acid and be unseen.
And that didn't went according to plan.
He was seen, by many monsters living in that area and they started attacking poor Ame. He got on his scooter and turned it on. It could work as a regular scooter. He drove away, but monsters just kept following him.
And couple of them jumped on scooter, America pushed them. Soon situation became,uh bad, really bad for Ame of course.
I'm gonna die anyways, let's see if this shit works.
He pushed the button for time travel, scooter started to make strange noises and started to shake.
America was scared but he had nothing to lose.
Monsters were almost chewing on his wheels.
And
*Poof*
He disappeared.
He was in some parallel universe for a second and then he got rejected into a different timeline.
And here we are.
He got a guest.
Guest is Japan, one of the monsters. He adapted life in nuclear and acid fields, and made friends with monsters that were arising.
And he jumped on America's truck on the wroooong time.
###########################
Well what are we gonna do now?

Uh
Ame scratched his head

I need to assert where and most importantly WHEN are we!

Japan facepalmed.

So it looks like we are... Hmm
America was looking around and on his scooter's display.
He started figeting with his fingers, while results were loading.
America eyes grew wider as he saw when where they and WHERE they were.
Shit.

What?

We are in France, in begging of 19th century.

That's...

Bad. Yes indeed.

And they were on some field, which was probably feeding a family.

We need to get out of here!

Said Japan in some weird accent.

Yes,yes but first we need to find some shelter aaannd I need find something else that could power this mach-
America was explaining, then he turned around to Japan, Japan looked at him nervously.

No,no, if you plan killing me, you you.
You will regret

No stupid.
That acid must melt your brain.
He thought.
You have those acid ears or horns or something and a tail.
Are they actually acid?

Yes
Japan said slowly

Well. I could use them for scooter power up.

Really?

If I figure it out
Yes

Japan shook his head in approval.
Then they went to find a shelter.
They had luck that it was end of spring. So weather was great.
They were walking some time, until they settled in an forest.
Okay, now
Ame said slowly sitting on the ground.
Japan sit next to him.
America got closer, Japan got back a little. America was getting closer, Japan getting more uncomfortable. America was leaning towards other ones chest. His left hand almost touching acid ears of Japan's.
He looked them in wonder,amazed by Japans amazing mutation. Japan was looking into Americas eyes, as he didn't have anywhere else to look. His eyes were blue, deep blue. They were now shining in green light of Japan's acid.
Are you done?

Oh
America jerked away from his imagination, his thoughts.
And got back where he was sitting realizing how close he was to Japan, mutated "monster" that he fought today.
I think that acid of yours if useable just I need to find.
America went to his scooter and opened up scooters small trunk and plunged his hand into it. Soon he found what he was looking for.
Here gloves and a test tube, just to see
If it works.
This time Japan got up and Ame took acid from his ear. Japan didn't feel anything.
America put that little acid in the scooter. Pushed the button.
Aaaannnndddd
It worked!
Scooter this time showed exact time, 14th April 1815.

Oh, we are in 1815, 14th of April.

So Napoleon is gonna get arrested soon.

He is?

Yes.
Are you dumb?
Like
Basic history?

Ame felt a little bit dumb, some monster living in wasteland knows more history than him.

Night was falling on the place they were at. Forest. And they saw a problem. Japan's acid glew and they were in 19th century and it was getting dark.
If someone sees us we are dead.
Japan said to America.
Okay, I- I got this.
America put on his gloves and grabbed an glass.
He got to Japan and started putting his acid into the machine.
Japan almost lost his right ear because of this. But the canister was full.
America got on the scooter
Jump on!
He said to Japan, that found a place to sit on the scooter.
He turned in on and

WOOOSHHH!!!!!

They went through the forest in the speed of light, Ame started to push the time travel button agresivly.
Work, work, work,work,work,please work
America was desperate, they were getting near an village and just before they got in

*Poof*

They disappeared

Into another timeline.

{Also here, the designs of two boys<3}

/Wow this was fun to write lol/