🌿Vietnam🇻🇳🌿

[Vietnam♂️]

🛶

Fishing
X/XX

Sun shone trough the leaves.
It was slowly climbing up the 'stone giants' that were standing in the water. It started shining on the small port, port of one of floating houses. One of many that kind.
Vietnam woke up, yawning.
Morning was fresh and comfortable.
He went on edge of his small port and sat down. He was looking in the water, watching small fish swim. It was really relaxing,he closed his eyes, almost falling asleep again.
Ooh!
He jerked.
His boat was swinging on water.
*I should change my clothes*
He went into his small house to change. He got this house to come and relax. To think,to mentally recover from modern life. Perfect place for that was jungle. And his floating house with a port.
His house was only one on this side of the lake, it had too much plants and wildlife so people weren't coming there, so Vietnam had perfect privacy. Nearest floating village was behind the 'giant', one of big rocks pointing out of water. They were magnificent.
Vietnam took a deep breath. He took his fishing net and walked to his boat, slowly getting in.
It was around 7:30am.
He was in his boat in the middle of the lake. 'His' small part of the lake. Not to far from his cottage.
Wind was going trough his hair, carrying it. Hair was starting to go into his eyes.
Ghghh
He tried getting it away, it worked...
For a while
After about 30 minutes wind calmed down and Vietnam had his peace.
Nothing got into his net, so he floated further west. That part had more plants and branches were touching the water.
He pulled the net trough the water, and. He catched something. Around 6-8 fish were in his net, all of them big like two fists.
Finally
He smiled
Fishing was a perfect test for patience. Life in town was always so quick, fishing is just opposite of that.

He started to paddle to home, to his small house. He fried the fish on his small electric baking pan.
After he was done with his breakfast, country decided to lay on the port..
Viet took a deep breath.
Above him were branches, leaves and birds. There weren't any clouds and sun was still hiding behind the forest.
He closed his eyes listened to sounds of nature. He was laying down like that for good 40 minutes. But it isn't really important, he didn't have to go anywhere, in 30, 50 or 60 minutes. He was here. Time was 10 am, Vietnam concluded that by noise he started to hear. Sellers and tourist boats started to work. He usually wasn't annoyed by murmur, but today it was different.
Another work day has started.
This reminded him that he has only one day left here, then he has to go back to work, back to Hanoi.
Back to old good, loud,fast,stressful life.
I just have one day left here,
I have to spend it good!