🌾Totally random headcannons🌾

-Featuring mostly europian countries-

🇧🇬
Bulgaria likes listening to music a lot and always has headphones by his side. He also hates when people mistake his language or writing with russian.

🇷🇸
Serbia has a secret small room in his house dedicated to Russia. He wears glasses and knows how to ride a horse.

🇲🇰
North Macedonia likes drinking soft drinks *a lot*. She also been that "quiet kid" when she was a teenager.

🇧🇦
Bosnia adores gardening and nature. He's pretty much introverted and hates his whole family. He has prosthetic left leg.

🇭🇷
Croatia used to wear glasses but now she wears contact lens. Mostly because people told her she look alike her brother Serbia and she doesn't want to be associated with him. She also points out everyone's mistakes.

🇸🇮
Probably the calmest of the Balkan siblings. He adores fine wines and football.
He and Croatia are twins. He also wears glasses.

🇱🇹
Lithuania is really tall and has long hair. He is really careful about everything he's doing.

🇪🇪
Estonia sometimes talks a lot and it becomes annoying fast. She is also good with weapons(especially spears and guns).

🇫🇷
France had a brother,but he died along time ago. She has some traumas of him, as he had a really bad influence on her.

Wales

Wales is chubby and has parts of his hair dyed black. He likes listening to rock.

Scotland

Scotland has long hair and he hates when people misgender him. He also swears a lot and it angers England a lot.

🇮🇳
India is really smart,but people often don't see it.

🇦🇺
Australia looks really skinny, but he's really sporty guy. He's also big climate change activist.

🇩🇴
Dominican republic fav color is yellow. She also has a ton of jewelry. She is really positive person.

🇱🇷
Liberia usually looks and acts mean, but when you get to know him better, he's really caring.