Her Therapist

Hey, guys, thank you for tapping on this book and choosing to read it! I hope you'll like it!

First of all, I'd like to say if you could be nice and don't leave hate comments even if you don't like the book you can kindly point out what you think I should change.

Second, this book is a slow burn so let me warn you immediately, you'll have to wait for the first kiss and other things since the main character is hella stubborn and trusts no one, as well as, she hates everything.

Enemies to lovers type of story.

The blurb:

"W-wh-what are you doing", she stammers, eyeing me up and down when I approach her and I notice how her breathing started to get heavy.

"I won't hurt you."

"I know!", she exclaims, pouting me. "But, tell me why are you so...", she sucks a breath, "close? Do you want to hug me?"

I don't. I want to kiss you.

"You know I hate hugs", she lies, shaking her head. I scoff, shaking my head, too, while tugging her hair behind her ear, and her gaze falls on my big palm placed on her little ear.

"I know you do like them. You liked the last one."

"Hmm", she hums. "I can say it wasn't that bad. But, I'm still not a fan of them."

"This time, I....", I trail off, my eyes falling on her lips that she keeps pouting. "This time I want to do something else. Something more..."

"More...?" She presses.

"More intimate," I admit, afraid of her reaction.

"Y-you wanna kiss me?"

"Yeah, I do, Esther. I'm dying to kiss you", I admit.

                                      ☆☆☆

He was a helper, but she didn't want to be helped.

He was doing to help, to fix, but all she did was break, ruin and destroy.

Sebastian Tomlinson is a 26-year-old therapist that specialized in psychiatry before others and became the most successful doctor in the country. Though, instead of being a private therapist and earning more money, he chose to work in the basic hospital where anyone can reach for his help.

Esther Larsson is a 20-year-old woman who has both trust and anger issues since she was a child. She hates people, and everything around her, but she's okay with it. Until one day her path crosses with Sebastian who wants nothing more than to help her overcome the fears he is sure she has.

Will she let him help her and will that turn into something more? Read to find out.

Coming soon.

WARNINGS: contains strong language, depression, aggression, smut scenes.

Aesthetics:

Sebastian Tomlinson

Esther Larsson

Conor Henderson

Conor Henderson

COMING SOON, so stay tuned!