Chapter 21.

*smut warning*

SEBASTIAN

As soon as we enter my apartment, and I close the door and turn around, Mery's lips find mine. I fumbled with keys, nervous, eager to taste her, too, and I'm sure she thinks that I'm an idiot. Currently, her lips are everywhere on my face, and her tongue dances with mine, hot and wet.

God knows for how long I waited for this. I've been alone and lonely for so long that I can't count anymore. Six months. It's been six months since Lucy, yet I feel like it's been six years. Or centuries. 

I grab Mery's face, and kiss her hungrily, my tongue caressing hers. My other hand grabs her hip, and I pull her closer to me. Her hair gets in my mouth, but I don't care. I try to push it, and in addition, fondle the soft skin of her cheek. 

"Fuck", I curse, when Mery presses her body on my length. 

"Sebastian", she pants, "you're a great kisser, damn, I didn't expect that." She moves her hair from her face.

I grin, feeling some kind of confidence pulled by her words. "And what did you expect?"

"Average", the word leaves my mind, while her chest moves up and down. "I expected something average."

Before I can think of anything to say about this, she's kissing me again. I welcome her, lifting her easily with my arms, and she instantly wraps her legs around my waist. I squeeze her butt, and she tilts her head backward, moaning.

Goddamnit, did I miss making a woman moan. Did I miss their curves. Did I miss everything about them.

"Let's see how you fuck, shall we?", Mery asks her expression holding excitement, and amusement.

"Yes, we shall", I agree nervously. Even though I know exactly what to do and how to do it, I'm still nervous. I want to show her that I'm not average. Why do I have this need to prove myself to her? 

She is a stranger, I shouldn't care. Right, I shouldn't care. 

Mery kisses my upper lip. "Carry me to your bedroom, Sebastian", she whispers between the soft kisses.

And suddenly a memory of Esther leaning in my face, in this very hall appears in my mind. When I thought that she was about to kiss me. What a stupid ass I was then. How could I even think that she would do that when she doesn't let me touch her. Not only me but no one. 

Mery's sweet voice snaps me from my memory. "Sebastian?" She kisses my jaw, stretching her lips all around my cheek, and I fight not to moan. Hard. The fact that I haven't had sex for so long makes me want to moan this entire time, without stopping. Each thing Mery does is such a pleasure to me. Each simple thing.

"Mery", I say, forgetting her question. 

I turn us around and move from the hall where Esther and I were standing so close to each other. 

Leave Esther alone now. Think of Mery, my consciousness says.

Right, leave Esther alone. She probably doesn't think about me like.... ever. Not that it matters. It doesn't.

I open the door of my bedroom, still holding Mery, and as soon we enter it, she jumps on the ground and leaves my grip. I confuse, and walk toward her, closing the approximation between us. She lifts her head, and I think that she is smaller than this, considering that she is wearing heels. Just when I want to push her chest to lay on the bed, she prevents me and pushes me instead, so I fall on the king-sized bed. 

Within the second she climbs on me, and I watch her excited to see what she has on her mind. I'll let her have control of this. Control over me. She grabs my shirt and fumbles with the buttons, and just when my hands take them, to help her, she decides differently and rips the shirt, which is followed by a loud sound. I open my mouth, gasping, and I even let out a small moan, when she lowers her head and starts placing kisses all over my chest. I pull in my stomach, and inhale shakily, tilting my head back. I close my eyes, and soon I feel her lips brushing my belt. If she rips this one, too...