Zach

You don't know how relieved I felt when school was over. I have to say that, this was the most stressful day of school I have ever had. By the time lunch was over, a new rumor had started and was going around like wild fire. It seemed that apparently, Alice's sister, Amanda, had been with Zach, but she had to leave for a while for some reason. So during that time, Zach broke up with her, and apparently I'm the one who stole him.

I was so exhausted when I got on the bus. The bad thing was that, people were noticing me, and whispering to each other what they thought. Well on the bright side, Derek seemed to be always there when I really needed him, because I swear I wouldn't have made it today on my own. Sitting on the bus, I stared out the window keeping to myself, boy I needed a nap or something.

When I finially got home, I saw that Dad wasn't there. probably working late, just like every day, and I opened the door. Rubbing my eyes, I went down the hall slowly, until I got to the stairs, and went up them. Going to my room, I froze as my eyes widen at what I saw. There lying on my bed asleep was no one but... Zach.

Blinking a few times, my bag slowly dropped from my shoulder. How did he even get in here? Ok the door was lock, and I glanced toward my window. It was open, hmm he probably came through that.

Slowly walking over to him, he looked tired. His brown hair was all rustled on the pillow. I soon found myself reaching my hand to touch it.

Running my fingers through his hair, it was soft as it fell through my fingers. I could feel the smile forming. I wonder if I should wake him or not.

Taking a step back, I took him in. He wore a tight long sleeve black shirt, faded jeans, and old converse. One of his arms was under the pillow kind of propping his head. While the other laid lazily on his stomach.

Sitting at my desk, I was working on a math packet that was going to help me with the benchmark tomorrow. I was getting half of it, and I scratched the back of my head. Going inside my bag, I pulled out the notebook Derek gave me.

Glancing back, I stared at Zach. I let him sleep, there is no harm in that. Looking through the notebook, there was all different kind of formulas. There was little notes as well to tell when to use them.

The phone down stairs then rung, and I stood up. Quickly moving down stairs, the answer machine got the phone, before I could. Dad's voice then came on, and listened.

Hey Mel, it's Dad. I'm going to be doing another double shift so go ahead and eat. Call me if you need anything, love ya.

Sighing, I stared as the answer machine went off, and I rubbed my arm. He's never home anyways, and I walked back up stairs slowly. Going into my room, Zach was facing away from me.

Sitting back at my desk, I stared down at the packet some of the questions had circles around them. Glancing back at Zach, did he do this? Did I get these problems wrong, and I looked back at them.

Working these problems out, I think I got it now. Finishing the packet, I stared up at the ceiling, before looking at the clock. It was ten something, wow where did the time go.

Standing up, I looked back to me, and Zach was laying on his back with his hands behind his head. Walking over to him, I peeped at him, and he glanced at me. Jerking back shocked, he smirked at me.

"You're up?"

"Mhm."

Staring at him, he sat up. Rubbing his eyes, he stretched yawning.

"Zach?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you Ok?"

"Yeah just tired."