Content *Zach pov*

Leaning against the lockers, I was waiting for Melissa to get out of class. Everything seemed to have died down now. We have five more days until Amanda returns to school, and I don't think anyone is excited about that. Soon I could feel eyes on me, and I turned my head to see Alice standing there for a moment staring. I wonder what she has been up too, ever since that fight it seems she's been more quiet. Raising an eyebrow at her, she looked away, before turning, and walking down the hall. Letting out a sigh, I soon felt a hand touch my arm. Glancing, Melissa had snuck up beside me, and was now staring at Alice walking away.

Wrapping my arm around her shoulder, she looked at me, before the familiar pink blush fell on her cheeks, and she turned around. Shoving her stuff in her locker, I shoved my hands in my pocket just staring at her. It's been kind of awkward since what happen between us, and I sighed running a hand through my hair. Maybe we're moving too fast or something, but I seriously don't really know what I'm supposed to do with her. Like she's nothing like the other girls that I have dated before, and I glanced down the hall. Catching a glimpse of Derek and Melissa's cousin Catherine, walking down the hall hand in hand. I wonder if they are together or what, but man am I glad she wasn't as obsess about me, because I couldn't deal with Catherine and her.

"Zach?"

Glancing back at Melissa, she cocked her head to the side. I could feel my lips twitch wanting to smile, but I just shook my head.

"Let's go."

Taking her hand, I didn't let her say anything, before pulling her down the hall, and out the school. Making it to my car, I unlocked the door, before getting in. Starting the car, a hand covered mine, and I glanced at Melissa. She was giving me a stern look, before pointing to the seat belt, and I rolled my eyes, before I reached putting it on. Rolling down the windows, it was kind of hot today, and I pulled out of the drive way. Melissa then started talking about something her teacher was telling her, but truth be told I was half listening. My mind kept wandering, and before I knew it I ended up at her house all ready. Once again no one was home, I know what it's like to not have your parents home, but I still had Tiff with me. Melissa usually had no one, and that was just something that didn't sit right with me.

Getting out the car, she walked around giving me a smile, before taking my hand. She unlocked the house, before pulling me inside. Walking up the steps, we went to her room, and she tossed her bag on the desk, as I flopped down on the bed. Man her bed is so comfortable, and I rolled over staring at her. She was taking her shoes off, before glancing back at me.

"Hungry?"

"Always?"

"Staying for dinner?"

"Of course."

She smiled nodding, before walking over toward me, and sat down on the bed. Leaning back, she leaned over my face, and her hair fell over her shoulder touching my cheek. Brushing her hair back, she leaned down, and pressed a soft kiss to my lips, before jerking up. Her cheeks turned red, and I turned leaning on my hand amused.

"I'm going to make a snack, before I make dinner."

"Ok."

Turning on her heel, she went out the door, and I rolled on my stomach pressing my face into the pillow. It smelled like peaches, which is probably the type of shampoo Melissa uses, and I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. Answering it without looking, I stifled a yawn.

"What?"

"Nice way to answer the phone."

Turning my head, I put the phone on speaker, before setting it on the pillow.