What Was I Thinking

Standing here in the bathroom with nothing, but a towel on, all I could think was what was I thinking. With my clothes being totally soaked, I had nothing. I'm such an idiot, and I put my underwear back on. Drying my hair some, I held the towel tightly to my chest.

Melissa, you are a huge idiot, you're in a house full of boys and all you have to wear are your panties. Just wonderful, and there was a knock on the door. Jumping in shock, I stared at it for a moment.

"Yeah?"

"I got something for you to put on."

Wrapping the towel around my body, I went to the door. Unlocking it, I stuck my hand out. Clothes were placed in them and I shut the door back.

"Thanks."

Looking at the clothes, it was a tee-shirt and some jogging pants. Slowly putting them on, the jogging pants were kind of loose. Picking up my dirty clothes, I opened the door. There Zach was leaning across from the door, and I blushed.

"You want me to take those?"

"No I got them, where is your washing machine?"

"Down stairs, follow me."

Slowly I followed him down stairs, and we went through a door. There was the washing machine.

"Just put them in, and press start."

Throwing the clothes in, I closed it, before pressing start. Turning around, I caught him staring at me. Looking away, he turned walking out the door. I moved catching up to him, and he led us back in the living room.

"Did those guys leave?"

"No, they're around."

"Oh."

Pulling my hair to the side, I braided it and glanced at him.

"So will you tutor me now?"

"Oh yeah."

He pulled his book bag to him and grabbed a notebook. I too grabbed my bag and pulled my notebook out.

"You still have the last test right?"

"Um... yeah."

"Take that out too."

Pouting a little, I pulled it out facing it down. He moved closer to me until our shoulders were touching.

"Show me your test."

Biting my lower lip, I handed it to him with a sigh. I watched as his eyes widen, then looked back at me.

"Well, at least, you got some right."

Sighing, I pulled my legs up. He pulled his test out, and I stole a glance at it. A freaking 105, I can't believe it. Hanging my head down, he bumped my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. What was the hardest part of the test?"

"I got the formulas mixed up."

"Ok let's start there."

Zach showed me each formula and showed me when to use each one. He even gave me practice questions just to make sure I understand. Slowly I started understanding everything. His way of teaching is easier than when Mr. Roach taught it.

The more he taught me, and relaxed, the more I let my guard down. Soon we finally finished, and he sighed leaning back.

"Man, I'm tired."

Smiling I turned my body to him, he had thrown his arm over his eyes. Gathering my stuff, I glanced at him and he had a smile on his face. He's so weird, and I giggled. He turned his head looking at me.

"What?"

" Nothing."

He stretched his arms up, and his shirt lifted up. My eyes then widen, and I stared.

"Wow, you got an outie."

"A what?"

He laid his arms down, and I pointed to his stomach.

"Your belly button, it's an outie."

He looked at me amused, lifting his shirt showing his belly.

"Is it really that weird?"

"No not weird, more like different."

"Hmm."

Looking at it closer, I poked it gently and he chuckled. Looking up at him, he was smirking.

"What?"

"Tell me, when a guy lifts up his shirt is the first thing you notice his belly button?"

"Well no."

He chuckled and I blushed folding my arms.

"Shut up, I just never saw one before."

"Ok, well show me yours."

"What?"

"Let me see your belly button, you saw mine."

Staring at him for a moment, he folded his arms.

"It's only fair."

"Fine."

Lifting up my shirt a little, I showed him my belly button. I found this a little silly, but whatever. He moved closer, and when he ran his fingers over my stomach my body jerked at the touch.

"Hmm, good reaction."

I blushed scowling, about to pull my shirt back down. When he grabbed my hand.

"Hold up, I'm still looking."

He ran his thumb around my belly button, and I trembled. Staring at him, he was watching me as his thumb circled my belly button. Staring into his eyes, I saw how intense they were, which made me tremble with curiosity.

His body moved closer until we were face to face. His hand had slid to my hip, what was he doing. Slowly he leaned closer, and when his chest brushed against mine, a soft moan fell from me.

Feeling my cheeks burn, for a split second his eyes changed looking dangerous. Just like when we were in the class, a smirk then appeared.

"That moan was kind of hot."

He whispered in my ear, and I shivered against him. Before I knew it, he had laid me down. My eyes widen, as I felt this pressure and heat going through me. My heart was hammering in my chest. He spread my legs with his and he hovered over me.

"Won't you moan for me again."

The dangerous look in his eyes seemed to intensify. Leaning his head down, he stared, then look back at me.

"Your nipples are hard."

My eyes widen and he brushed a finger over one. A throaty moan fell out my mouth, that even shocked me. He stared into my eyes, before giving me a lazy grin.

"Melissa, if you just lay here, I might not stop. Do you want me to stop?"

Do I want him to stop, of course? It's just I was lost at the moment, I've never been in this kind of situation before.

"Zach..."

"Hmm?"

He moved his head leaning down to my face.

"Shall I kiss you."

"Wait, Zach stop."

He smirked, leaning his head up.

"Shall I take you home?"

"Please."

I felt a little shaken, he almost took my first kiss. Getting off of me, he stood dropping the hoodie on my head.

"You're pretty innocent Melissa, it makes me want to tease you."

Taking the hoodie off my head, he had grabbed my bag and was leaving out the room. Grabbing my shoes and the hoodie, I ran after him. Just what was that about, was he teasing.