Does He Like Me or Is He Just Playing Me

I must be a big dummy. When I didn't know why Zach had this big smirk on his face, why his friends kept glancing at me, or even when his sister kept smiling at me. It wasn't until the next morning when I realized what he had did. His words made since now, Zach freaken left a hickie on my neck, thank god my Dad didn't see this.

I wore a turtle neck with no sleeves, jeans, and converse. I braided my hair to the side. I still had Zach's hoodie with me. Speaking the devil, every time I saw him, he would smirk at me.

I swear he's playing with me, and I closed my locker. Good news, Catherine is being ignored, and she doesn't know what to do.

" Hey pretty girl."

Snapping my head around, there was Zach with a smirk on his face. Rolling my eyes, he trapped me before I even knew it.

"What Zach?"

"You coming over today?"

"For tutoring?"

" Yeah that."

"I guess."

"Good...

He then leaned forward, and his smirk widen.

... I have much to teach you."

For some reason, I don't think he's talking about math. Staring at him, he smirked pulling away.

"Later Melissa."

When I got to my last class, there was Catherine sitting on my desk. I stopped and stared at her, and she turned around and gave me a glare. Staring at her confused, I walked to her and sat my stuff down, and she jumped down and put her hands on her hips.

"What are doing Melissa?"

"What do you mean?"

"Zach, what do you think your doing with him."

"Well actually I'm not doing anything with him."

"Don't play that, I saw you by the lockers. He was all over you."

Her glare darkened, and I sighed rolling my eyes. Pulling my chair out, I sat down and looked at her.

"He wasn't all over me, and even if he was that has nothing to do with you."

I could tell she was getting pissed, because her face was turning red. She then did a 360 and her face expression changed. She smiled sweetly at me, and for some reason I got this bad feeling again.

"It's not my business now, but just wait. I will get Zach and your going to be the one crying. I always get what I want."

She turned walking back to her seat, and I smiled down. To bad, he doesn't like you, and it's not going to be that easy. Slowly class seemed to be taking forever today, I stared at Catherine and I felt kind of smug, at the thought. When class was finally over, to my surprised, Zach ended up at the door.

Before I could move, Catherine was already all over him. She glanced back at me, and I sighed looking at him. If she wasn't so busy thinking she won, she would have seen that Zach was looking at her in disgust. Oh well and I stood up, he then took a step away from her, and she looked at him shocked. I bit my lips from laughing, and looked at him.

He was smirking at me, and motioned me with his head to come. Pushing my way past Catherine, Zach threw his arm around my shoulders and pulled me, with him. I could hear Catherine huff behind us, but I just smiled looking down. One point for Melissa, and zero for Catherine.

Ok let's face it, I like this guy

He took me to his locker, and I waited. It was unusual for him to come and pick me up like that, and I glanced at him. He grabbed his stuff, before turning to me and smirked.