Nightly Visit

I usually loved the weekend, because that meant no school, no drama, and Dad all to myself. However, sadly it didn't go like that this weekend, Catherine decided to invite herself over, so it was Dad and me time plus two if you include Aunt Cali. I know that doesn't sound so bad, but listen it gets worse. The whole time Catherine was here, she talked non stop about Zach, she told them they was so in love, and that she would bring him by sometime. Which were big fat lies, first off Zach didn't have feeling for her at all, and second of all if she paid attention, she would see that he thinks she annoying.

Truthfully, I know why she did this. She did it to get under my skin, she knew I wouldn't say anything, because I have no damn backbone. Yeah I know, I'm pathetic, so I spent most of my time in my room reading some books. I was actually really bored, my whole weekend was ruined and I bet this isn't going to be the only one.

Laying on my bed, I was scrolling through my phone, I seriously need to change. I have no one, but family number. Flicking through it, I suddenly stopped when I saw Zach's name. I can't believe this, is it fake, and before I knew it I pressed call. It rung two times, before it picked up.

"Hello?"

"Crap."

Hanging up the phone, he actually gave me his number, I can't believe it. Staring at my phone, when it started to vibrate I almost dropped it. Looking he was calling back, and I took a deep breath and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"You know it's not very nice to call someone, yell crap into the phone, and then hang up."

I felt my cheeks turn red, and I bit my lower lip.

"Sorry."

"It's whatever, so why did you call."

"I... just found your number in my phone and called on impulse."

"Hmm, ok."

It then got really quiet, that I thought he might have hung up. This was really awkward, and I pulled my legs up to my chest.

"So... Melissa."

"Yeah?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Huh?"

"Tell me what are you wearing."

"Why?"

"So I can picture it for later."

"What's happening later?"

"Guess."

Frowning I stared down at my feet, I didn't quite get it. He then started laughing in the phone, and I was even more confused.

"Hey pretty girl."

"What?"

"Are you bored?"

"Yeah."

"Are you alone?"

"Kind of."

"By kind of what do you mean?"

"Well my family is here, but I'm in my room."

"I see."

"Why?"

"Well look out your window."

What? I then stood up walking to my window, pulling the shades back, my eyes widen to see him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came for my booty call."

I snorted, and hung up the phone. Pushing the window up, I leaned on my arms staring down at him.

"Can you come outside?"

"I could."

"Will you?"

"Nope, it looks cold."

He gave me a scowl, and I giggled staring down at him. I can't believe that he is here, and I sat on the window frame. My window wasn't that far from the ground, and I bit my lower lip for a moment.

"You want to come up?"

The words came out, before I even thought about them. He stared at me, before a smirk formed on his face.

"Is that an invitation?"

"Call it whatever."

He then moved to the house, and started to climb the emergency ladder against the house. When he finally got to my window, I was starting to get really nervous like yeah my room wasn't messy, but still...

"Hmm, nice room."

Coming out of my internal thoughts, he had made it through the window looking around. Biting my lower lip, he smirked at me and sat down on my bed, while I stood here like a idiot.

"So these are the clothes you wear at home."

Well actually the clothes I have on are my night clothes, you know just a tank top and some shorts. He was staring at me up and down, before he went and leaned back.

"So what happened?"

"What?"

"You seem kind of depressed, so what happened?"

Moving to the bed, I sat down beside him and looked down at my lap. Yeah I was a little depressed, but seriously how did he see that.

"Well... It's just my weekend didn't go how I wanted it to."

"I see."

Frowning down at my hands, fingers then tickled my belly, and I giggled pulling away. Zach then smirked and moved pushing me down, and tickling me. Squealing and squirming I tried to get away, while laughing. Somehow I had rolled over to my stomach, and he stopped tickling letting me breath. Turning my head, he smirked at me laying back beside me.

"That's better."

"What is?"

"You smiling, your prettier when you smile."

Blushing I looked away, rolling on my back staring at the ceiling. I actually did feel a little better, and I smiled turning to Zach. He however, had his eyes closed and for once had a normal smile. Not a smirk or that fake smile, a normal nice smile and I found myself just smiling at him.

When he opened his eyes, he moved his head staring past me.

"I should get going."

"Oh, I see."

Frowning softly, he laid his hand on my neck. Staring in his eyes sharp blue eyes, they were almost like electric, and he leaned forward. He was aiming for my lips again, squeezing my eyes shut tightly, I don't think I can pull away from him this time. Waiting for it, when I felt his lips on my cheek, you can say I was shocked, and I opened my eyes.

He smirked pulling away, and I could feel my blush turning darker, what was this feeling, was I seriously disappointed that he didn't kiss me.

"Just remember this Melissa, I'll never do what you think I'll do."

He stood up, and walked to the window. I watched as he glanced back at me, before jumping out of the window. Jumping up, I ran to the window to see, him walking back around the house.

Just what did Zach really come here for?