Rain *Zach Pov*

Standing in the rain, I closed my eyes as I lifted my head letting the rain soak me. I seriously hate my life, and I stared at Melissa's house that I was standing in front of at the moment. I don't get it, even without me trying I always tend to end up around here. Maybe it's because it's the only place I really feel comfortable at unlike a home... where he is. Just thinking about it pisses me off, and I opened my eyes.

I had went home, while Melissa was still waiting with her cousin. Laying in my bedroom, I was utterly bored. All my friends were at school unlike me who got sent home early, because of stupid Amanda. I am really tired of her shit, I am totally regretting going out with her. She just needs to stop with everything, like for real.

A door then opened, and I sat up. Maybe that's Tiffany, and I stood up going out my room. Walking down the steps, I stopped when I saw who was coming around the corner. There stood... Dad. In his day suit, his blonde hair was pushed back, and he stared at me with his ice cold blue eyes. Just great of all people I had to see.

"Zachary, what are you doing here?"

"Got sent home."

Turning on my heel, I went back upstairs, but I could hear him coming after me. My arm was soon grabbed, damn he moved fast, and I turned my head to see him glaring down at me.

"What did you do now?"

"I didn't do anything."

Yanking my arm away from him, I took a step away putting some distance between us.

"Then why were you sent home."

"Amanda..."

"What happened now, are you still messing with that nice girl."

Of course you would take her side than your fucken son, and I let out a sigh.

"I ain't messing with her, she won't leave me alone."

He the folded his arms staring at me, and I shoved my hands in my pocket for a moment.

"Well what do you expect, she's in love with you, and your just in denial."

"I ain't in no damn denial."

"Watch your mouth."

"Yeah sorry."

I hate talking to Dad, because all he talks about it stupid Amanda. Not to mention he never listens to what I say or anything.

"I can't believe how we've spoiled you."

"Oh I didn't know leaving me alone was spoiling me."

I mumble trying to turn around, when my shoulder was grabbed Hard and I was pushed against the wall. I winced at the sudden pain, as I stared into Dad's eyes.

"Your attitude right there is going to get you in real trouble one of these days."

"I wonder where I get it from."

He sneared at me, before gripping my shoulder tighter, and I flinched in pain, before giving him a glare.

"You ungrateful little shit, your mother and I work our asses off for you and your sister, and this is how you treat us. You have everything any kid could ask for, but you are never content."

"I never asked for any of this."

I yelled back at him, before pushing him away from me. Holding my shoulder, it hurt like fuck, and I glared at him. I noticed his fists balled up, was he going to hit me again, and I tensed up.