Trouble

When I got to school the first thing I noticed was that people were looking at me, and giggling. I wonder what was going on, so I slowly kept my head down, and made it to my locker. Freezing when I looked up, and saw in fat big letters was SLUT and an old picture of my face was below it. I didn't move, I don't think I could as I looked at the piece of paper stuck to my locker.

Slowly looking around, I saw the same thing was all over the others locker, and I saw some in some people hands. Biting my bottom lip, I jerked the paper off, before crumbling it in my hands. I could feel my face starting to burn up, but I just kept my head down. I know who would do something immature and stupid like this.

I bet this was Amanda's plan to get to me. I told myself that I wouldn't let it get to me, but I couldn't help the tears forming in my eyes. I suddenly heard ripping sounds, and I lifted my head to see Zach, Derek, and Terrell walking around ripping the papers off the wall. I noticed Terrell even jerked some of the papers out of people hands.

Rubbing my eyes quickly, I moved toward Zach. When he caught sight of me, he quickly moved pulling me to his chest.

"You ok?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry, I'll handle this."

"Huh?"

Staring up in his eyes, the looked dangerous. Just like the time I found him alone in the room after that fight. It didn't scare me though, it kind of... as bad as it sounds...made me excited. Taking a step back, a hand was then placed on Zach's shoulder, and he looked back.

"Come on man, this is what she wants."

Derek was giving him some kind of look, before Zach sighed running a hand through his hair.

"I know, but still she shouldn't be able to keep doing these things without paying for it."

"Yeah, I say we confront her."

Terrell was cracking his knuckles, with a dark smirk forming on his face. Derek let out a sigh, before giving me a smile.

"What are you going to do?"

That's a good question, what am I going to do about all of this. Sighing, I looked around to see people staring directly at me. Lowering my head, I stared at one of the papers. The old me would have ignored it, and hide, but I don't feel like that's an option I should take.

"Oh look body guard is here."

Looking behind me, there was Alice. She was glancing around, before picking up one of the papers that was left. Her eyes widen, before she looked around until our eyes met.

Taking my bag off, I handed it to Zach, before I turned and walked over to Alice. She kind of tensed, as I stopped in front of her.

"Melissa..."

"Listen Alice, I know you want to help and protect your sister, but this is too much."

I motioned to the paper in her hands, and her shoulder slumped in defeat.

"I know, but I don't know what to do with her anymore."

"Where is she?"

"Near the cafeteria, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

Turning I left her there, before I walked back to Zach and grabbed my bag. Swinging it over my shoulder,I'm turned for my arm to only be grabbed. Glancing back, Zach was giving me this curious look.

"Where are you going?"

"To talk to Amanda."

"Just talk?"

"If everything goes ok."

Frowned, but let me go. Going down the hall, it seemed that everyone had disappeared, and I went around the corner. Stopping I saw a group of people kind of circled around, and yelling. Was there a fight or something, and as I moved closer my eyes widen when I saw Catherine and Amanda on the ground fighting. Hair pulling, punching, kicking, and slapping was all going on over there. I soon felt myself moving closer when my waist was grabbed, and I was jerked back.

Looking over my shoulder, Zach was gripping me tightly when I saw this blank expression on his face. Derek then moved passed up and over toward them. The fight was soon broke up, and Derek was pulling Catherine to one side while another dude was pulling Amanda to the other side. Slowly moving out of Zach arms, I walked over to Catherine, as Derek had a tight grip on her.

"Are you ok?"

She lifted her head, and her hair kind of went flying. Taking a deep breath, her face was really red and you could see the anger in her eyes.

"No I'm not ok, I wanted to beat her ass some more."

"Catherine... Why were y'all fighting anyways."

"Because that fucking hoe thought she could get away with calling you and slut and posting it all over the school. Knowing you Melissa, you weren't going to confront her, and probably keep it all to yourself."

I stayed silent for a moment, before meeting her eyes for a moment.

"I was going to confront her. I'm not going to just take the things she does, because I won't let them get to me."

She gave me a nod, before slowly pulling her hair in a tight bun. I wonder what is going to happen now, all that Amanda is doing is causing me so much trouble.

"Ms. King...

We both snapped our heads around to see the principal coming toward us.

... Mr. Matthews, and the other Ms. King. Please follow me For the rest of you, go to class."

My eyes widen, when I saw the principal giving us a stern look, before walking away. I stood there frozen for a moment, before I heard Zach swore behind me, and he took my hand pulling me after the principle. Why would I have to go to the principal's office, and I felt Catherine touched my arm.

"It'll be fine."

I hope so

Author's note

Sorry about the slow update, my internet went off on me last night T.T but hope you like the update.