Hunger

Soon as school was over, I was so ready to go home. Yawning I put my stuff in my locker, before leaning against it. Rubbing my eyes, I felt eyes on me. Glancing up I saw Amanda and Alice staring at me. Sighing, I was too tired for this, and I pushed off my locker.

Walking the other direction, I could hear footsteps right behind me. Like why is she following me, can't she see I don't want to talk.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Getting in my way."

"Who is?"

"You are."

She half yelled, but I just kept on walking. Going around the corner, I saw Derek and Zach ahead.

"Why are you even trying for, he'll never truly love you."

Stopping in my tracks, I turned around throwing her a glare.

"Would you give it a rest all ready. I don't know what happened between you and Zach, and I don't care anymore. What we do has nothing to do with you. So lay off Amanda."

She balled her fists up, and I turned around walking away. Letting out a sigh, I went over toward Zach. He gave me a smirk, as I stopped in front of him.

"Everything good?"

"Yeah."

Taking my hand, we walked down the hall together. Soon we got to his car, and I leaned back. I let out a sigh, and glanced over toward Zach who was giving me an amused look. Staring at him confused, he shook his head, and started the car pulling out of the parking lot.

We decided to head to his house today, which wasn't a problem. Sitting in the car, it had started to sprinkle so we hurried inside. I then realized that I had left my bag in the car, and I turned back to Zach.

"I forgot my bag."

"It's fine, we aren't studying."

"We aren't?"

"Nope, come on."

Walking through the house, he grabbed my hand, and we went up the stairs. I then realized that he was taking me to his room, and I suddenly felt kind of nervous now. Like he's been in my room before, but we weren't dating then. He opened the door, and went inside, and I looked around. This is going to be the first time I've been on a guy's room.

His room was pretty normal, actually it was cleaner than I thought it would be. He had a black desk in the corner, and decide it was a bookshelf with a ton of books. They actually were in front of his bed. Now this is different, his bed set on some kind of platform. On the right side was a night stand with a clock on it. There was lights on the wall instead of the ceiling too. To the left was a dresser, in a little white door, which had a window beside it. Zach slowly walked to his bed, stepping on the platform, and sat down. A smirk formed on his lips as he patted the spot beside him.

"Come sit."

Slowly I walked over to him, stepping on the platform, and took the spot right beside him. Glancing over at me, he sighed before leaning back with his arms behind his head, and I smiled down at him.

"Tired?"

"You have no idea."

Moving closer, I played with the end of his hair, before caressing the side of his face. His eyes slowly started to close, and I smiled leaning down pressing a kiss to his forehead. He looked so cute like this, and he let out a humming sound, before opening his eyes back, and a smirk formed on his face. Staring into his eyes, it was like the blue color was slowly swirling around making them darker, and mysterious. I really do think that depending on Zach's moods his eyes kind of change as well.