Us vs Them part 1

Melissa POV

I know Zach must be tired of me, because I've looked through all of my stuff and still can't find anything. I was seriously upset, this would be the first time meeting Zach's father, and I wanted to look nice. Scrubbing my face, I sat down on the end of my bed.

"You'd look good in anything, pretty girl."

Glancing at Zach at the door, I sighed staring down.

"But its different Zach, its your Dad, and I want to make a good impression."

I heard him walk over, and he lifted my chin up.

"If he approves or not, my feelings for you won't change."

Smiling, I stood up and pressed a kiss lightly on his lips.

"Oh Zach "

I know Zach doesn't like talking about feeling, but he says some sweet things sometimes. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he kissed my forehead, before letting go.

In the end I decided on a cute white blouse and purple skirt with white flats. Sitting in Zach's car, I was getting kind of nervous as we got closer to his house. My hand was then grabbed, and I glanced at Zach.

"Breath, pretty girl. Everything will be fine."

Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Holding his hand tighter, I gave him a smile nodding my head. Turning my head, I watched us pull in his driveway, and there a couple of cars here.

Sitting there for a moment, I glanced at Zach. He was leaning back with his eyes closed. I gave him this moment, and rubbed my hand in circular motions. Opening his eyes, he turned his head smiling at me.

Leaning over, he pressed a light kiss to my lips. Smiling, I moved my hands running it through his hair, and he pressed his forehead against mine. Just relaxing in the moment, everything in the background went quiet. Staring into each other's eyes, a soft lazy grin formed on his face.

"No matter what happens, this between us...

He pointed from him to me.

... Won't change."

"OK."

Moving, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him tightly. He squeezed me putting his face into my neck.

"Once this dinner is done, let's go somewhere."

"Somewhere?"

"Yeah, just us."

"Like out to eat or something?"

"Yeah we can catch a movie too."

Pulling back so we were eye to eye, I raised my eyebrow.

"Zach Matthews, are you asking me on a date?"

A dust of pink colored his cheeks, and he ducked his head shaking it. Slowly meeting my eyes again, I saw an emotion in them. One that I really want him to say out loud.

"Shall we head inside?"

"Yeah."

Getting out, he took my hand, and led me inside. We could hear voices from the living room, and I squeezed Zach's hand. He glanced at me, before we continued to walk ahead. Looking in the living room, there were a couple of men here, but I only recognized William.

Zach was then pulling me into the room, and we walked around the couch.

"Hey everyone."

They stopped talking, and glanced over.

Zach my boy

How it going Zach

Damn you look like your old man

I noticed Zach made a face at the last response, and they all started laughing.

"Your finally here, Zachary."

A voice said behind us, and I jumped looking behind us. There was a tall man that couldn't be no one, but Zach's Dad. Blond hair slicked back, and piercing blue eyes. Zach was then pulling me some behind him.

"Yup here I am."

The air soon became tense, and I squeezed Zach's hand. He glanced back at me.

"So yeah, Melissa this is my Dad, and Dad this my girlfriend Melissa."

Moving a little from behind Zach, I gave him a smile.

"Hello Mr. Matthews."

He slowly took me in, before his eyes widen, and he smiled.

"Hello Melissa."

He held out his hand, and I slowly took his hand. It was big and warm, and I gave him my best hand shake. Letting my hand go, Zach then pulled me back around him.

"Relax boy, you act like I bite."

He smirked, and I felt like I was looking at Zach. There is no doubt that's his father. Zach rolled his eyes shaking his head, and started pulling me. We went down the hall, and into the kitchen. There I saw Zach's mom with some other ladies. Tiff was also over there with... Alice.

"Hey Mom."

They all turned to us, before a smile formed on her face.

"Zachary, Melissa."

Smiling, she walked over to us, and pulled us into a hug.

Smiling, I glanced over at Alice. What was she doing here? My hand was then squeezed, before let go. Glancing at him, he gave me a smile.

"I'm going to change."

"Ok."

Kissing the side of my head, I slowly walked over to Tiff as he left. But one big question kept playing in my head, if Alice was here... Where is Amanda