I Want You

Ever since Zach came over for dinner, it feels like we've gotten even closer to each other. Like I can sense when he's near and stuff, which I find a little weird. However, the strangest thing that I noticed is that when we are alone, it's like I want something more. I don't exactly know what it is yet, but I'm kind of yearning for it, and it's driving me crazy. I don't really know if I should tell Zach about how I'm feeling. However, some interesting things have happened lately.

Catherine and Derek seemed to been getting really close now, and she's back in school. Zach's Mom have sent me a package recently, it was a cute little outfit, but I don't know how she even got my address or anything. Maybe Zach gave it to her or something, but I'm really doubting that. Anyways, lately we've made up this thing were one day out of each week we have movie day. So here I am today Zach and I, hanging out at his house, he said he wanted to watch this new movie together. Sitting side by side on the couch, he had one hand into the bowl of popcorn he made. I tried to pay attention to what we were watching, but my mind kept going to everything else.

Slowly my eyes wondered from the tv to him. He had a green tank top, and some khakis on, as my eyes moved up his arm I stared at just how muscular he was. I wonder if he ran, or went to the gym, maybe he even lifted weights or something. Glancing at his pierced ear, I wonder when he got it pierced. His brown hair wasn't curled today so it stopped below his ears it must have grown. He was smiling at something, because his cheek showed his dimple, and he was showing his teeth. I wonder if something funny happened in the movie, and slowly I met his blue eyes...

Jerking a little, he was staring at me, and I glanced to the TV to see the credits rolling up. It's over... When did that happen, and how long have he been watching me watch him. Man this was so embarrassed, but I still met his eyes again. He had a smirk on his face, and I was waiting for his cocky comment that I knew was coming, but he just stared. Biting my lower lip, I could feel my cheeks turning red, and he moved setting the popcorn on the floor. Turning his body toward me, he moved a hand, and ran it through my hair, before cuffing the back of my neck bringing my face closer to his.

"Did you have fun undressing me with your eyes."

I could smell the butter from the popcorn, and I stared at his pink lips that wore his cocky grin, before I met his eyes again.

"I wasn't."

"Oh you weren't."

Raising an eyebrow, I nibbled on my lower lip, before he chuckled.

"Then what were you doing?"

"I..."

Lost for words at the moment, I let out a defeated sigh, placing my hands on his chest. I was debating if I should push him away and change the subject or pull him into a kiss. He however, chose for me leaning in lightly kissing me. I could taste the butter on his lips, before he leaned back staring at me with the same smirk as before.

"So if you weren't undressing me with your eyes, how did you like the movie?"

"It was good."

"Yeah... I can't believe Tom died."

"Me either..."

Wait... I may not have been watching the movie, but I don't think anyone name was Tom. Staring at him, he had a big ass grin on his face, shit I just fell into his trap.

"Melissa."

"Yeah?"

"There was no one name Tom."

Hanging my head down in defeat, he laughed, and I pouted pushing his away. Like a reflex, he grabbed my arms pulling me so I was laying on top of him as he laid back. Letting out a huff, I stared down at him. He gave me a smile, before gripping my hips, and I jolted at the touch. Moving my hands, I pinched his cheeks, and he shook his head from side to side. A giggle fell from my lips, and I slowly brushed my fingers over his lips.