IHAIHY 2

Jungkook walked down the streets, sighing as people avoided him

Jungkook walked down the streets, sighing as people avoided him. They avoided him because he's dirty, but he makes sure that he's clean. People are judgemental. He sighs again and looked down, but because of this, he had bumped into someone.

He gulps before slowly looking up. His eyes widened, the guy looks rich and he's handsome.
"I'm so sorry for bumping into you... I didn't mean to dirty your suit... " Jungkook says as he fiddles with his fingers, his stuffed toy in between his arms.

He looks up as he hears the guy chuckle. He frowned, looking up.
"That's okay, it's nothing" The guy says and Jungkook smiled a little.
"Aren't you mad? That guy's dirty... He have germs" A woman says, gagging.

"Hey woman, you look dirtier than him" The guy says, scoffing as he rolled his eyes. The woman stared at him in disbelief, flipping her hair off before walking away. Jungkook tries his best to hold his laughter as he saw how she looked shocked.

"Hmm... You look young... How'd you end up in the streets?" The guy asks and Jungkook looks down.
"I... I'd rather not say, sir... " Jungkook says and the guy chuckled.
"That's okay... I didn't mean to, I thought you'll be okay with it, I'm sorry" The guy says and Jungkook nodded.

"Hmm... How about you come with me?" The guy asks, smiling. Jungkook looked at him before gulping.
"W-where are we going though?" He asks, biting his bottom lip.
"I'd treat you food" The guy says, chuckling.
"Is that okay with you? I... I don't have money to pay you back" Jungkook says and the guy shakes his head.
"No need to pay me back... I'm Seokjin, Jin for short" The guy, Jin, says, smiling.

"N-nice to meet you... S-sir Jin... "