IHAIHY 3

"You make me feel old

"You make me feel old... Just call me Jin hyung" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook scratches his nape and nodded.
"Come on, you must be hungry, you kept rubbing your stomach... And I'm gonna take you for a makeover" Jin says, chuckling.
"Th-that's too much, Jin hyung... I can't pay you back" Jungkook says and Jin chuckles.

"Silly, you don't need to pay me back" Jin says, patting Jungkook's back and telling him to follow him. Jungkook nodded and followed the older.

Jungkook and Jin walked inside a salon. Jungkook looks back at Jin with a confused expression, making him laugh.
"Go on, sit down on that chair" Jin says, pointing at a chair. Jungkook nodded and went to sit down.
"We'll make you prettier, sir" The woman says and puts something on him so the hair won't go on his body.

Jungkook stared at himself at the mirror and the woman started. Jin sat down on the couch inside the salon, reading some magazines. Jin chuckles as Jungkook sneezes

Jungkook's makeover finished after an hour. Jin actually slept for a little, so when he woke up, he was so shocked to see a beauty in front of him.
"H-hyung...? Are you awake now?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Y-yes... And I'm glad to wake up to a beauty" Jin says, eyes widening and he covered his mouth.
"I-I mean, yes!" Jin says, clearing his throat and standing up, brushing his clothes.

"Let's go buy you some clothes... " Jin says, chuckling. He then looked at the bear, Jungkook had it the whole time.
"Maybe we should also clean your bear, yeah?" Jin says and Jungkook nodded. As they're about to leave, they heard something.
"Oh, our stomachs are grumbling... Let's go eat first" Jin says, smiling.

"O-okay, Jin hyung... "