IHAIHY Finale

A month later, the two lived without their parents disturbing them

A month later, the two lived without their parents disturbing them. And that month is also when Jin asked Jungkook to be his boyfriend after confessing. Jungkook obviously said yes, he had waited for so long.

Jungkook looked at Jin, who held his hand and told him to breathe in and out to calm down.
"Baby... Don't worry too much" Jin says, kissing Jungkook's forehead. The younger nodded, looking at Jin and smiling.

"Let's get in?" Jin asks and Jungkook nodded. They got inside the meeting room, the people inside, bowed and showed respect to Jin. Jungkook stood beside him as they walked to his seat.

Jin smiled and held Jungkook's shoulder, also putting a hand on his waist.
"Everybody, I would like you all to meet my boyfriend... Jeon Jungkook" Jin says and they all gasped, staring at Jungkook's and standing up again to show respect towards him.

Jungkook just smiled and thanked them. Jin told Jungkook to sit down, so he did. The older also sat down before the meeting started. Jin looked at Jungkook, raising his brow.
"You seem to be bothered by something?" Jin asks. Jungkook looked at him before he pointed at something on the presentation.

"The graph doesn't seem right... There's this one line that isn't computed right" Jungkook whispers to Jin, who is a bit shocked. He remembered Jungkook is kinda smart, since he came from the Jeon family. Jin nodded, telling him that he did a good job.

A few years later...

The two got married after a year of them dating, and now they've been together for a few years. They even had a kid and Jungkook is helping Jin with CEO stuff and also taking care of their baby at the same time. This is the kind of life he wanted, without his parents that would push him to be good at everything, Jin always tells him that it's okay if he fails, he'll succeed it if he works harder.

"I'm happy I met you... "