IHAIHY 12

Jin looks up as he hears the door open, standing up

Jin looks up as he hears the door open, standing up. He walked to the front door and sees Jungkook, tired as he took off his coat and shoes. Jungkook looks back, startled.
"Hyung, you scared me" Jungkook says, putting a hand over his chest.
"I was worried... You could've answered my calls or messages" Jin says, sighing in relief as he hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook is shocked at first, but hugged back and smiled.
"Sorry about that, hyung... I was busy working and my phone ran out of battery" Jungkook says as they pulled away.
"Next time tell me, okay? And you found a job and started right away?" Jin asks and Jungkook nodded.

"They desperately needed another employee so I volunteered to work today" Jungkook says, smiling. Jin smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair.
"I'm proud of you" Jin says and Jungkook smiled wider.
"Thanks, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Have you eaten anything?" Jin asks and Jungkook shook his head.

"Come on then, let's eat... I'll reheat the food" Jin says, smiling and Jungkook nodded. They walked to the kitchen, the younger sitting down while Jin went to reheat the food.
"So, how's your job?" Jin asks as he waits for the microwave to beep.
"It's cool, I met new friends, which is my boss and co-worker" Jungkook says, smiling.
"That's good" Jin says and finally served the food. He sat down and started eating with Jungkook.

Jungkook frowns, he was about to leave when there was a knock. Jin wasn't here anymore, he went to work, so who would be here? He's surely gonna be late if they're gonna look for Him.
"Please wait!" He yelled and walked to the front door. He opens the door, smiling. But his smile fell as soon as he saw who it is...

 But his smile fell as soon as he saw who it is