IHAIHY 7

Jungkook is shocked to hear this

Jungkook is shocked to hear this. Fake? Not real? He tried his best to not cry, but this is the least he can do for the older, afterall, he did everything for him.
"F-for what, hyung?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip.
"My parents are forcing me to get married since I'm old now and I still don't have any lovers" Jin says, sighing.

Jungkook gulped, looking down.
"So...?" Jin asks, scratching his nape. Jungkook shakes his head as he looks up before nodding.
"I-I mean, yeah! I'll do it, it's the least I can do for the things you've done for me" Jungkook says, smiling.

Jin stared at him before smiling.
"Thank you so much, Jungkook ah" Jin says, patting the younger's shoulder. Jungkook smiled back, even though it's forced. He stood up and left the room, walking to his room. He closes the door, locking it.

He slid down the door, covering his mouth as he starts to cry. He tries to be quiet as possible, not wanting Jin to hear him. He should've known better, Jin doesn't see him like that, he was just giving himself false hopes. He sniffles as he starts to slowly calm down.
"What were you thinking, Jungkook? You didn't have any chance" He says to himself, walking to the bed and flopping down with his face hitting the pillow.

"I'm an idiot" He says, sighing as he hits his head.
"Should've known" He says before he turned to lay on his back, staring at the ceiling. He shakes his head, sighing again as he stared at the ring, Jin had given him. The older told him it was a friendship ring, of course he's just a friend. He smiled a little, staring at it and touching it.

"At least I can act to be one, right?"