IHAIHY 6

It's been a few months since Jungkook stayed with Jin

It's been a few months since Jungkook stayed with Jin. They got closer and started to develop feelings for the older. He doesn't know if Jin feels the same, but he hopes he does. Jin was always nice to him and made sure he's comfortable.

It's like the older is showing signs that he also likes him, but Jungkook always told himself to not come into conclusions. He sighs as he sat down, holding his diary, which he writes into whenever Jin does a nice thing to him.

And he always hugs it and smiled while writing on it. But he also makes sure it's hidden well, so the older wouldn't see it. He doesn't wanna embarrass himself, the older might just be nice to him but doesn't love him like that. He sighs again, ruffling his hair and sat down on his bed, hiding the diary in his special hiding place.

He gasps as the door opened and he's met with Jin, who smiled at him.
"Do you wanna eat? I made bibimbap" Jin says and Jungkook nodded. He walks to the door and follows the older. They walked downstairs and to the kitchen, sitting opposite of each other, smiling.

He looked at the plate of bibimbap in front of him, smelling it.
"It smells nice and it looks good" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Of course, it's made by a handsome man" Jin says as he made peace sign, winking. Jungkook smiled, laughing as he nodded.

They ate for 5 minutes until Jin talked.
"Jungkook ah?" Jin asks and the younger hummed, looking at him.
"Well... Uhm... Please don't get mad" Jin says, scratching his nape. Jungkook frowns as he stared at the older.
"What is it that'll get me mad, hyung?" Jungkook asks, frowning. Jin bit his bottom lip, taking a deep breath before...

"Can you act as my fake boyfriend?"