IHAIHY 18

"He's well known?" He says to himself and continued to scroll through the news articles

Jeon Family's youngest son, Jeon Jungkook, goes missing

Jeon Family's youngest son, Jeon Jungkook, had been missing for 3 years now

Will the Jeon Family be able to find their youngest son?

"What is this? Jungkook is the missing son of the Jeon's?" Jin says. He had met the Jeon family before, but that was before he met Jungkook and he didn't see him with them, that was the time he first went missing.

"Why didn't I know?" He says, sighing as he facepalms.
"Wait... He might be with them" He says and was quick to grab his phone. Searching for the number, he immediately called them as soon as he found it.

It rang for a few seconds before it was answered.

"Hello?"

His eyes widened. The voice is familiar, he knew this voice too much.
"Jungkook" He says, it went silent.
"Jungkook, why didn't you wait for me?" He says, but it was still silent.

"Jung-" He's cut off as the call ended. He looked at his phone, sighing.
"He ended the call" He says, sighing. He decided to call Mr Jeon, and arrange a meeting with him.

The next day, Jin got ready, as they're meeting in Busan, in the Jeon residence. He wanted to see Jungkook, how he is and what he's doing. It took them a good 4 hours to reach Busan, but it was worth it, he's gonna see Jungkook again. He got out of the car and had his driver go with him. Knocking on the door, it opened after 3 knocks and he's met with Mrs Jeon. The woman let him in and he thanked her. She walked him to the living room and was told to sit down while she calls her husband. He hears crying, looking up and seeing Jungkook. They made eye contact...