IHAIHY 17

"Then why are you back here?" His father says and Jungkook scoffs, rushing upstairs and went to his old room, slamming it close

"Then why are you back here?" His father says and Jungkook scoffs, rushing upstairs and went to his old room, slamming it close. He locked it and slid down, breathing heavily as he starts crying.
"All I wanted is for you you guys to love me" He says, hiding his face in his knees.

"I'm so sorry if I was a failure... I'm so sorry for not reaching the thing you guys wanted... I'm sorry that I'm not the child you guys wanted" He chants over and over again. He looked up and saw a photo of his brother.

"Is this what happened to you too, hyung... ?" He says and stood up, grabbing the photo and sniffling as he caressed it.
"Did mom and dad pressure you too... To the point you couldn't anymore...? Is it peaceful there? Is... Is it worth it? You're at peace now... What... What if I follow?" Jungkook says, smiling a little.

"I hope you're here... I could've helped you, hyung... " Jungkook says, hugging the picture frame.
"I'm so sorry... I was too young to understand what happened..." He said, letting tears fall down.
"I'm so sorry, hyung" He said, biting his bottom lip. He looked through his drawer, maybe he can still find his old phone there. Finally finding it, he grabbed and tried opening it.
"Thank goodness" He says as it turned on.

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

On the other hand, Jin is trying his best to contact Jungkook. He searched on google, shocked to see the articles.

Jeon Jungkook, the Jeon family's youngest child, wins another competition.

"What is this...?" He says and continued to scroll through. He stumbles upon one article. He knew about the Jeon family, but he had never expected Jungkook to be a part of them.

Jeon Junggyu, Jeon family's first child, dies from suicide.