IHAIHY 14

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief

"Uh... I'm sorry, Mrs Kim, but I can't" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"Hmm... Then" She says, grabbing something from her bag. Taking out this check thingy(Idk what it's called), she started writing something. After finishing, she gave it to him. He looked at it, frowning.

"You're bribing me?" Jungkook says, raising his brow. She smirked, patting his shoulder.
"I know you need it, so I'm giving it to you, just leave my son alone" Mrs Kim says, fanning herself. Jungkook scoffs, having enough of it. He crumples the paper, throwing it on the ground.
"You don't need to pay me or anything, I'll leave on my own" Jungkook says and stood up, leaving her alone.

"I'll be here to see if you're really leaving" She says, snickering. Jungkook rolls his eyes, agressively wiping his tears as he went to his room. Closing it, he started packing his things, staring.

Jin Hyung 💜

I'm so sorry, hyung...

He sent before putting the phone on the nightstand, leaving it. He got out of his room, seeing that she's still there. She stared at him, smirking. Jungkook glared at her before rushing out of the house, carrying his bag. He stops a cab, getting in with his things and sees the woman get out of the house, waving at him with an evil smile. Jungkook looks away and the cab drove away.

Jin sighs, sitting down on his chair with a groan. He sees his phone, grabbing it and turning it on. He sees a message from Jungkook, his eyes widened.
"Mr Kim, you have a mee-" He cuts his secretary off, walking out.
"Cancel the meeting, I'm going somewhere" Jin says and got in the elevator.

Jin ran inside his house, breathing heavily. But as soon as he got in, he's met with his mother.

"Mom?"