IHAIHY 10

Jungkook just looked down at that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jungkook just looked down at that. He did have an education, but he had to stop due to some financial problems. He looked at his hand as he felt someone hold it. He sees that Jin's holding his hand and caressing it with his thumb.
"Mom, don't be like that" Jin says, staring at his mother with a glare.
"What? You have a poor choice of picking who you'll date, my son" Mrs Kim says, drinking her wine.

Jungkook just looked down, losing his appetite. He bit his bottom lip and just forced himself to eat, not wanting to upset the woman more.
"Jungkook-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook excuses himself. He walked to the restroom, staring at himself in the mirror. He wiped the stray tear that fell down his cheek, shaking his head.

"Be strong, Jungkook" He whispers to himself, startled as the door opened and Jin walks in.
"Jungkook, you okay?" Jin asks, looking at Jungkook.
"Yeah? Yeah, I am, hyung, why?" Jungkook asks, forcing a smile as he turns around.
"About mo-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook walked out.
"I'm going home early, hyung" Jungkook says before finally walking out. Jin sighs, shaking his head.

Jungkook looks up as he hears a knock on the window. He sees Jin, so he put the window down.
"You waited here?" Jin asks and Jungkook sighs.
"I don't wanna be home alone... " Jungkook says, looking down. Jin chuckles, ruffling Jungkook's hair before going to the other side of the car and got in.
"About my mom-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook sighed.
"Hyung, she's right... And besides, we're not dating... I don't even have a chance with you" Jungkook says, mumbling the last words.
"You sure?" Jin asks, worried.

"I am, hyung... Don't worry, she's right... I do really need to find a job"

 I do really need to find a job"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.