IHAIHY 15

"Oh, son, you're here

"Oh, son, you're here... I'll go grab water for you" Mrs Kim says, smiling. Jin ignored her and walked to Jungkook's room. He opens the door and his eyes widened as the room looked clean, nothing is left. He looked at the nightstand and sees a phone. Not just any phone, but the phone he bought for Jungkook.
"W-what?" He stutters as he grabbed the phone.

He looks up as his mom walked in, holding the glass of water.
"Mom... Where's Jungkook?" Jin asks, gulping.
"Who's Jungkook?" She says, acting innocent.
"Jungkook, mom... My boyfriend" Jin says, frowning.
"Oh, he left" She says, chuckling.

"What do you mean left?" He asks, putting the phone down.
"Left? Like gone, he's not coming back" Mrs Kim says, smiling.
"Mom... What do you mean? Why would he leave?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"Son, I saved you from a gold digger" She says, which got Jin mad. He slapped the glass of water from his mother's hand, causing her to gasp and back away.

"Mom, he's not a gold digger, he's the nicest person you could meet" Jin says but his mother just scoffed.
"It's you, am I right?" Jin says as he glared at her.
"Yes, I made him leave, who knows what he could do" She says, startled as Jin grabbed her wrist.
"Mom, I love you and I respect you, but you've gone too far" Jin says and Mrs Kim just stared at him.

"What do you mean?" She asks, frowning.
"Leave" Jin says, letting her hand go.
"Jin, I'm your mother" She says, staring at him in disbelief.
"I don't care, I want you out and leave me alone" Jin says, pointing at the door. She stared at him but left anyways. Jin screamed in frustration, sitting down on the bed as he rubs his face.

"Where am I gonna find you now...?"

?"