IHAIHY 8

Jin frowns, knocking on the guest room door for the 10th time

"Jungkook ah? You okay? I'm really gonna go take the keys for this door if you don't open it... I'm worried" Jin says, biting his bottom lip. He went away and rushingly went to get the keys.

Jungkook groans, opening his eyes. He looks around, sitting up and getting startled as the door opened. He looks up and sees a worried looking Jin.
"Thank goodness" Jin says, sighing in relief.
"Why weren't you answering the door? I was worried" Jin says and Jungkook scratched his nape.
"Uhm... Sorry, hyung..." Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.

"It's okay, at least I know you're okay" Jin says, smiling.
"Clean yourself up and let's eat downstairs, we're going somewhere" Jin says, chuckling.
"Eh? Where?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"We're gonna meet my parents" Jin says before leaving. Jungkook is left there, gulping.

"I'm gonna meet his parents... As his boyfriend, but not as a real one... A fake one.." He says, huffing. He stood up and walked to the bathroom. He sees himself on the mirror, his eyes puffy. He sighs, groaning.
"How am I gonna explain this now?" He says, groaning again.

"What happened? You okay?" Jin asks as Jungkook walks in. He sees how the younger's are puffy.
"Uhm... Well... Uhm.. " Jungkook says, scratching his nape. Jin frowns, walking to the fridge and taking something out of the freezer.
"Sit down" Jin says and Jungkook did. He looked at the older, who then held an ice pack. He walked to Jungkook and carefully puts it over the younger's eye.

"What happened?" Jin asks, frowning. Jungkook stared at him with his other eye and looked away.
"I watched some sad movies" Jungkook says and Jin chuckles.
"Why didn't tell me sooner, it's not that hard" Jin says, smiling as he shook his head.

"Y-yeah"