IHAIHY 4

Jin smiles as he stared at Jungkook eat

Jin smiles as he stared at Jungkook eat. The younger ate so politely, not wanting to disgust Jin. The older had wrapped his coat on him, Jungkook hesitated at first, considering the fact that he might dirty it, but Jin was kind enough to tell him that it's okay, he can always wash it. So, Jungkook didn't say anything and just let him put it on him.

"Are you enjoying your meal?" Jin asks, chuckling.
"Y-yeah, I haven't had a good meal for so long" Jungkook says, smiling a little.
"After this, we'll buy you some clothes... And you're gonna live with me" Jin says, shocking Jungkook.
"A-ah, hyung... It's okay for the clothes, but living with you... I don't think so... I might burden you... You're already busy with your work" Jungkook says, making Jin scoff.

"Nonsense, I'd even give you a job if you want" Jin says and Jungkook nods.
"Y-yeah, so... So I can pay the rent" Jungkook says, giggling a little.
"Rent? Silly, there's no rent... You're free to live in my house" Jin says, patting Jungkook's shoulder.
"E-eh? How about I clean your house while you're at work? S-so that I can help" Jungkook says and Jin chuckles.
"If that's what you want, then sure" Jin says and Jungkook nodded.

The two walked inside a clothes store. Jungkook had to tell Jin that it's okay to buy him clothes at a cheap one, no need to go overpriced. Jin eventually gave in as he looked cute.

Jin sat as he waited for Jungkook to try the clothes he had picked.
"Hyung?" He hears, looking back. Jin gulped, he looked pretty.
"I-is it good?" Jungkook asks and Jin nodded eagerly, smiling. Jin bit his bottom lip before calming himself.

"Yes, you look pretty... "