IHAIHY 19

Jungkook's eyes widened and he gulped, about to rush upstairs, but Jin is fast enough and grabbed him

Jungkook's eyes widened and he gulped, about to rush upstairs, but Jin is fast enough and grabbed him. He looked back, staring at the older who sighed.
"Jungkook, please... Don't run away anymore" Jin says, but Jungkook didn't respond and just tried his best to remove his hold.
"Jungkook, please... I love you... As a-" Jin is cut off as someone's voice is heard.

"Love him as a what?" They heard, looking back with wide eyes. They're met with Mr and Mrs Jeon, who are both shocked. Jin gulped and Jungkook finally got his hold off, but he's stopped by his father.
"Don't go and talk to us, Jungkook... What is the meaning of this?" Mr Jeon says, frowning.

"It's nothing... " Jungkook says, looking down with a gulp.
"No, we clearly heard it... Mr Kim... Is this why you came here?" Mr Jeon says, raising his brow.
"No.. No, I just... " Jin couldn't say anything, he did came there to see Jungkook.

Jungkook just looked down as Jin and his parents talked, gulping as he fiddles with his fingers. Jin explained everything to them, to when he saw Jungkook in the streets, to him helping him, just everything.

His parents looked at him and shook their heads.
"So, you were in the streets?" His father says and Jungkook nodded.
"You could've came back" Mrs Jeon says, Jungkook knew she's acting.

"Stop the act! I can't anymore! You! You're acting like you care about me, but you're not! You're a liar! You guys are the reason why Junghyun hyung is gone! The only person who was there for me!" Jungkook says as he cried, looking at Jin before he ran upstairs. Jin looked at the two, glaring before following Jungkook.

"Jungkook ah! Wait!" Jin says. He grabbed Jungkook, who looked at him. The younger broke down, and he hugged him, comforting words being whispered into his ears.

"Shh, I'm here and I'll help you... "