IHAIHY 21

Jungkook takes another deep breath as they walked down the stairs

Jungkook takes another deep breath as they walked down the stairs. Jin held his hand tight, giving it a squeeze every now and then. They're met with the two elder ones, who had a glare that was especially for Jungkook. The younger tried not to make eye contact, but he could feel their stares and he wanted it away.

"You can stop glaring at him now... He's not gonna come back because he'll be with me, and you guys won't be able to do anything about it" Jin says. Mr Jeon scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"So? We don't care, to take him or anything... We don't want to see him anyways, just a nuisance in this family, especially his brother" Mr Jeon says and Jungkook was about to scream at him, if it weren't for Jin stopping him.

"You guys don't deserve to have children" Jin says, scoffing at them.
"We don't want child that are a nuisance and a failure" Mrs Jeon says and Jin glared at her. They rushed outside and Jin looks back at Jungkook. The younger started crying and hugged him. Jin sighs, rubbing his back and shushing him.
"Let's go" Jin says, kissing the top of the younger's head.

Jin opened the door for Jungkook, putting the bags in the trunk before he too got in. Looking at the driver, he nodded before the car drove away.

They arrived back after long hours. Jin helped Jungkook as they walked inside the house. Jin frowns, the door was opened. He looked inside and is met with his mother.
"Why are you here?" He asks, frowning.
"I wanna say sorry" She says, looking down.
"For what?" Jin asks and she sighs.
"I found out he's a son of the Jeons" She says, making Jin scoff.

"That's your reason? Wow, mom... I can't believe you, just because he came from a family that you think is rich, I cut off our deal" Jin says, making her gasp.
"You can't do that!" She says and Jin smirked.
"I can because I'm the CEO" Jin says.

"Now out... I want you out, mom"

 I want you out, mom"