IHAIHY 11

And Jungkook did look for a job, at first Jin was hesitant but later let him

And Jungkook did look for a job, at first Jin was hesitant but later let him. Now, Jungkook's walking around the city to see if any places are looking for an employee. He sighs, looking down. Suddenly, a paper flew to his leg. Picking it up, he looked at it.
"Employee wanted" He reads, looking up to see a guy, scratching his nape.
"Uhm... That's our" The guy says, chuckling nervously.

"O-oh, thank goodness" He says before walking to the guy.
"Is this still available?" Jungkook asks and the guy nodded.
"I'm actually looking for a job" Jungkook says and the guy smiled.
"What a luck! Come in" The guy says and let him in. Jungkook notices that it's a restaurant, maybe they're looking for a waiter.

"Sir!" The guy screamed and the said guy looks back. He had a frown on his face. He walked to them and stared at Jungkook.
"Who is this?" The guy asks, eyes wide.
"Oh, he's looking for a job" The guy said and Jungkook nodded.
"Hmm, can I see your application form?" The guy says and Jungkook gave it to him carefully.

"Hmm... You're hired!" The guy says, startling Jungkook.
"That fast?" Jungkook says and the guy chuckled.
"I'm Jung Hoseok, we really need a waiter, so I'm lucky that I meet you" Hoseok says, smiling. Jungkook nodded and shook hands with Hoseok.
"So, Jungkook, Taehyung here will be taking you to the employees room to give you your uniform" Hoseok says and Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, shaking his hand before they left to go to the employees room.
"I hope you enjoy working here, Mr Jung is a good person, he treats us good" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook nodded, smiling back. Taehyung grabbed something from a locker.
"Here is your uniform" Taehyung says and Jungkook thanked him.

"Will I start today?"