IHAIHY 9

Jungkook sat down on the passenger seat, looking away from Jin

Jungkook sat down on the passenger seat, looking away from Jin. He decided to look out the window and act like he's watching the scenery when the real reason is that he wanted to not make it awkward.
"How do you like the scenery?" Jin asks all of a sudden, startling Jungkook.

"O-oh! It's good, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Just act normal when you meet mom and dad, yeah? They might be a bit honest, but I'll be there with you" Jin says and grabbed Jungkook's hand, rubbing it. Jungkook's eyes widened and he blushes at this action.

It took a good 10 minutes until they reached designated restaurant. Jungkook looked at it, gulping. It looked expensive even from the outside. He looked inside, and it looked even more expensive. He looks up as he felt Jin wrap his arm around his waist. He smiled as Jin smiled at him.
"Everything will be okay" Jin says, winking. Jungkook chuckles, nodding.

They walked in, bowing at the staff that greeted them. Jin spots his parents. He looked at Jungkook and points at his parents. Jungkook looked at him and nodded. They walked to the table, bowing again.
"Oh, Jin, my son" Mr Kim says, smiling as he puts down his wine glass, hugging Jin. Jin hugs his father back before they sat down. Jungkook stayed quiet, looking down as Jin's mother stared at him.
"So, this is your boyfriend?" Mrs Kim says, raising her brow.

She looked at Jungkook with a glare, like she's against the "relationship" of her son and him.
"So, what's your job?" Mrs Kim asks, looking at Jungkook. The younger looks up, gulping. He looked at Jin, not knowing what to say.
"Mom, he's still looking for a job" Jin says, smiling.

"Is that so? It should be easy to get a job if you graduated from a good school, so why is it hard for you? You didn't graduate? Are you poor?"