Ch.8

~~~

"Heeseung you're in deep trouble! The council wants to speak with you about tonight." A smaller boy came up to the taller one who was known for being Felix's friend.

"What did I do?" Heeseung faced his friend who was deeply worried.

"I—I don't know but they don't sound happy at all." His concerned friend was about to shed tears at how brutally terrifying the council was.

"Hey don't worry Jungwon. I'll be alright." Heeseung gave a reassuring smile while soothingly rubbing his hand through the other boy's hair. "I'll be in and out."

The boy known as Jungwon nodded his head, sniffles were then heard.

Heeseung knew how scared Jungwon was with the council. Throughout the hundreds of years himself and his group of friends have been on this earth, the council kept them close as they're kind were most dangerous. Since his friend group was favorited by the council they made them do all their dirty work, by this their friend group got smaller and smaller throughout decades, losing precious lives.

Moments later Heeseung walked through the doors, facing nine vampires who were in charge.

"Our best vampire, why the hell did you let two humans escape tonight's feasting! You know how difficult it is to keep our existence a secret?!" The man in charge eyes glowed red as he sat on his sweet husband's lap.

"I—I'm sorry but they were uninvited guest. I let it slide this once but I won't let it happen again Lee Taey—."

Heeseung was interrupted by the head of the council slapping him across the face.

"Find the two and bring them to me, that's all I ask. You are our prize student Heeseung, don't disappoint us." The man who went by Taeyong then turned his back, walking back to his seat which was his husband's lap.

"Yes sir." Heeseung bowed with a shaky voice before running out of the room.

~~~

The next day it was another day off from work for Jisung.

He decided to do something with his new friends despite some of them might be.

Jisung and his friends were at a local mall midday.

"Do you guys have a reflection? Is it true you guys are allergic to garlic?" Changbin was still stunned at the fact he was walking on this earth with real vampires, something that sounded complete fiction.

"How many questions are you going to ask?" Hyunjin pinched the bridge of his nose.

"All those myths you hear aren't true Binnie. The only true thing is the 'powers' you humans call it." Felix informed the older since Hyunjin was getting a headache.

"I see. At least someone answered my questions." Changbin intertwined his hand with the freckled.

"You were annoying about it shorty." Hyunjin teased with a smirk.

"Hey!" Changbin stood out of his seat.

"Okay, let's not fight here." Felix brought Changbin back to his seat which only made Hyunjin chuckle.

"You take everything so serious, I'm only playing." Hyunjin giggled, raking his hair out of his face.

"Playing my ass." Changbin huffed.

"I mean no harm." Hyunjin beamed a smile. "Before I forget, can I have your older brother's number Felix?" He bluntly said.

"Which one?" Felix was a little confused on the sudden question.