Ch.25

"Since this circumstance happened, you guys have an extension to how ever long you need. I don't even know how I'm going to explain what the hell happened." Yeonjun was at the peak of being stressed.

"We'll do our best, good luck boss!" Changbin wished his dear friend luck while dragging Jisung out of there. 

"I think we both know this won't be easy nor end well." Jisung pointed out, scared for what was to come their way. "Wait . . . Changbin."

They both stop in their tracks once they made it to the car.

"Where's Minho?" Changbin finished Jisung's sentence as the younger pulled out his phone to call the missing vampire.

Every time he called no answer, worry overwhelming him.

"Wait, I think I hear a phone ringing . . . . That way." Changbin pointed the direction and no hesitation Jisung dashes towards it.

Changbin follows the younger off into depths of the woods.

"Minho!" Jisung cried out the older's name after noticing him knocked out, covered in snow.

He fell to his knees and gently started to shake the vampire awake but no response.

"Changbin, we need to get him to Chan! He'll know what to do!" Jisung tried his very hardest to lift the vampire but to much of struggle for him.

Changbin noticed this and took Minho from the Jisung and tossed Minho on his back, carrying him back to the car. Jisung of course rushing with nothing but worry.

After hours pass through the day, the late night has set. Minho was becoming more conscious, his eyes fluttering open with the deep urge of hunger.

He looks to his left where his beloved boyfriend slept peacefully while he waited for Minho to awoke.

Minho runs his hands through Jisung's fluffy hair, his eyes beginning to glow red and fixated on the nape of Jisung's neck. Darkened veins surrounding his eyes while the thirst of blood taking over his mind, he could smell the rare blood of Jisung's which encouraged his crave even more. His lips parting, displaying his fangs to feast upon the sleeping human. His mind fogging on who this human was to him.

Then the bedroom door swings open.

"HEY! MINHO DON'T." Chan used his vampire speed to pull Minho out of the bed.

This instantly jolted Jisung awake out of his slumber, a fearful picture painted into front of him.

Chan was holding Minho back from breaking free from his arms, his only want was to devour the human's blood that was written in his eyes.

"Minho?" Jisung watched his boyfriend struggle in fear, like a rabid animal pouncing on its prey.

"What's going on?!" Felix along with Changbin came running into the room after hearing yelling.

"Minho has gone insane! Jisung I don't think it's best if you stay, Changbin you too. For your safety." Chan wasn't going to lie of how strong Minho really was.

"What about Minho?" Jisung was nothing but worried for the rabid vampire.

"We'll keep you updated but for right now you two have to go." Chan needed the only two humans in the house to leave for their safety, knowing if something did happen Minho would never let it down.