Ch.16

~~~

Two weeks later:

For the past couple weeks Felix noticed on Minho's behavior since Jisung had his memory wiped away. Minho wouldn't admit to no one or himself that he really was missing the quokka. He did think if Jisung really was his ex, but either way he thought this probably was the best option.

"Hey Minho! What are we watching?" Felix climbed over the couch, sitting next to his hyung as the two were going to watch a movie.

"Maze Runner, heard it was good." Minho handed Felix some popcorn before the movie started.

"Oh my god. Dylan is one of my celebrity crushes~! Don't tell Changbin hehe!" Felix couldn't wait to see the movie for the hundredths time.

While the movie was playing the front door opens and closes, Chan walking in after an outing.

"Chan come watch Maze runner with us!" Felix shouted from the couch as his eyes were fixated on the main character.

"Sure!" Chan happily joined them.

"Where were you all day? You were in such a rush this morning." Minho was curious.

"I hung out with Hyunjin." Chan smiled to himself.

Felix attention was brought off the screen,

"Chan? Does he know yet?" Felix wondered if Chan ever told his friend since it's been quite awhile they've been hanging out.

" . . . No."

"Chan! You can't do this to Hyunjin. You know he likes you, this isn't right. You aren't this type of person to do something like this." Felix was completely shocked what his older brother was doing.

"Hyunjin likes Chan?" Minho had a confused disgusted expression, he still wasn't a fan of Hyunjin.

"Yeah, and Chan keeps leading him on and won't tell him he got back with Soyeon!" Felix rambled on.

"Soyeon? I thought you two broke up because she was terrible to you. Why are you two back together?" Minho was now worried, of all the things he knows what that girl has done to Chan.

"It's really nothing, it's natural for exes to get back with each other." Chan only put on a sad smile.

"But what you're doing to Hyunjin is unexceptional and horrible. He's my friend too and you're just playing with him. He's going to be devastated if he finds out the truth." Felix pouted and left the room as he was now furious with Chan.

Chan only sat there in silence.

"Something isn't right. Is she forcing you?" Minho asked, knowing Chan isn't that type of person.

"Don't worry about it, its—." Chan was then interrupted.

"Don't say it's nothing. I've known you and Felix long enough, something obviously isn't right. I don't care for Hyunjin but Felix is right you can't do that to anyone. I know you're only doing this to protect someone." Minho watched Chan's expression sadden while he lowered his head.

"She's close to the council, she'll cause mayhem if she doesn't get her way. I'm sorry." Chan was next to leave the room, heading to his own bedroom.

Minho was once again alone.

"Can't finish one movie without something happening." Minho rolled his eyes, heading to the kitchen to make dinner.

~~~

"Why isn't Chan answering his phone? Ughhh!" Hyunjin was squirming on the couch with a pout while he was trying to get a hold of Chan.

"Can't you take your yelling somewhere else? Jeongin is trying to sleep and I have a headache." Seungmin plopped on the couch next to the older.