Ch.28

"Chan, I'm fucking scared! We are in the middle of the woods, at night!" Hyunjin clung onto the older's arm, paranoid as his head turns at every little sound he hears.

"I'm right here don't worry. We have to do this for Minho." Chan tried to ease the taller.

"Why do I need to help? He doesn't even like me." Hyunjin scoffed.

"He's my brother Hyunjin. Your past self is who he doesn't like. Maybe if he knew you helped he'll have a change of heart." Chan stayed patient with Hyunjin's whines.

"I don—."

Hyunjin was quickly cut off by jeongin shushing him after hearing a sound in the distance.

"I think we found them." Jeongin's lips pulled into a smirk, excitement overflowing him to hunt.

"Remember, we aren't killing it, all we need is some blood." Chan having a stash of needles.

"What if they don't cooperate? They might rip our heads off!" Hyunjin hid behind the older.

"They most likely won't, which is why Jeongin has the sleep darts. You'll be okay baby, I promise." Chan easing the taller once again.

"Guys, something is off." Jeongin grabbed the couple's attention.

"What do you mean Innie?" Hyunjin becoming paranoid by the tone or of his voice.

"We're being watched from behind and the wolves in the distance are all supposedly appear to be sleeping." Jeongin could sense there was no life in those wolves.

"We're being watched?!?" Hyunjin whispered yelled as he frantically looked around.

"Jeongin, go take a look at those wolves. Be careful." Chan ordered, the younger doing as told.

The younger sped to the wolves and once he makes it there he immediately knew this was a trap.

From a distance Chan and Hyunjin watched the younger get knocked out and taken.

"Jeongin!" Hyunjin cried out to his friend. "We need to—." The taller was shot with the sleeping dart.

"Hyunjin! Stay with me!" Chan caught him before he could fall, he took no time and picked him up and ran as far as he could but it was no use.

Chan was next to get shot with the sleep dart, trying his best to fight off his fatigue. He fell to his knees, refusing to let Hyunjin out of his grasp before seeing nothing but darkness.

Hours pass by and the three were locked up in an unfamiliar cold place.

"He's waking up!"

Chan heard Hyunjin's worried voice as he gained consciousness, his eyes fluttering open to the bright lights.

"Chan, oh thank god." Hyunjin who was the first thing Chan saw, letting out a relieved smile.

Chan immediately pulled Hyunjin into his grasp.

"Where are we?" The older pulled away, his gaze shifting between the two.

"We're underground is all I know." Jeongin was half conscious when the three were taken underground.

"You three are held under our care now for trespassing. No vampire is to step foot near our pack." Out of the shadows a man reveals himself into the light, nothing but coldness in his voice.

"Wait, what are you? You don't smell human nor vampire." Chan didn't recognize this scent the man had.

"One of the very two percent of the entire population, werewolf. The leader of my pack." The man revealed as the three vampires were in disbelief.