Ch.29

The group that was on the search for werwolf blood had made it to where Minho was containing himself.

"The two of you, Yeji and Lia there is a spare bedroom downstairs you two can stay in please make yourself comfortable. If you need anything here's my number, I'm sorry but I need to get to my brother quickly." After Chan gave his number to the girls he bowed his head before running up the stairs along with Hyunjin and jeongin.

"Minho we have the cure!" Chan bursts through the door and there where Minho lord curled up in a ball, only hearing grunting and groaning.

Minho wasn't able to hear his older brother as the serum was attacking his system even more nothing but pin his mind clouded.

"Minho?" Chan turns the vampire over and black veins covered his body and face, pulsing beneath his skin.

Without a second thought chan took one of the capsules filled with werewolf blood and forced fed it to Minho.

Minho finally getting the taste of blood that fed his desperate cravings. The blood running smoothly down his throat as he then went unconscious, the dark veins around his eyes, arms and legs were fading and his breath was steady while unconscious.

Chan let out a relieved sigh and sat on Minho's bed.

"He's cured." Chan stated with a small smile.

"I'm going to give Seungmin a call then!" Jeongin with a big smile exited the room excited to tell his boyfriend.

"At least he's less violent." Hyunjin sat next to Chan, intertwine their hands in one.

Chan rested his head on the taller's shoulder. "I was scared I was going to lose Minho to that, us vampires only have one life. He couldn't gotten himself killed or could've had so many regrets. This is such a relief."

"Even though Minho and don't get along I'm glad he isn't intoxicated anymore, I understand how much you care for your family Chan. You'll go lengths to help them." Hyunjin falling for his boyfriend more and more, loving the purity his heart holds.

"And I'll go to the lengths for you too Hyunjin. I love you . . . a lot." Chan picks his head up, using his finger to move Hyunjin by his chin to look at him.

"I love you too Chan." Hyunjin watched Chan's lips pull into the brightest dimpled smile he's seen.

They lean in for kiss in their full lips.

Both separate after hearing a certain someone clear their throat.

"I know I gotta get used to Hyunjin around more but god! Get a room." Minho was propped up by his elbows soon plopping into laying down again with a roll of his eyes.

"Minho! My sweet little brother is cured!" Chan with no hesitation jumped onto Minho, began cuddling him.

"Chan~! Ugh." Minho accepted defeat and cracked a small smile from the brotherly love. "Okay get off now."

"I'm sorry, we were all so worried." Chan got off of him with a chuckle knowing his brother secretly enjoyed it. "Hey, maybe you can get along with Hyunjin now, he helped me and his roommate Jeongin to get that serum. Oh and we have two new roommates for the time being."

"As long as he doesn't piss me off. Wait, what do you mean we have new roommates?" Minho raised an eyebrow not on bored with new stranger in their house.

"I'll explain everything later, please be on your behavior when they're here they are the reason you're cured. But are you feeling better?" Chan wanted to make sure the cure actually worked.

"Ya, better than before you got here. I was in so much pain. I was going rabid as I contained myself in my room with no blood for me to feast on which was eating me up inside. My body still kinda aches but I'll feel better once I see Jisung. I can finally be by his side now." Minho tried to use his vampire speed but quickly became fatigue and stopped right at his bedroom door.