Ch.13

~~~

About 400 years ago:

"Minho comes back today? You excited to see him again?" Minho's older brother, Minhyuk, teased the the young prince with a smirk.

Minhyuk and Jisung were making dinner for Minho coming back home after a month away. These trips weren't often but when he would go away for a month, Minho was always invited to great feast held by a secretive council of vampires.

He was good friends with the members of the council at this time, so opposing to go wasn't an option.

"Of course, I've missed—." Jisung's turned to see Minhyuk's smirk, blush now flushing his cheeks.

"I'm just teasing, I already know how you feel about my brother." The older sweetly smiled, as he found their feelings for each other quite cute.

"You're okay with that?" Jisung was a little nervous for Minhyuk's approval, even how close they all became.

"Yeah, you two are definitely perfect for each other." All Minhyuk wanted was for his brother to be happy.

Jisung didn't respond with words, only shyly smiled and blush covering up to his ears.

Not to soon later the door slides open, the two humans turn to see Minho walking in with a tired smile.

"Minho!" Jisung's eyes grew with a gleam and his smile ear to ear.

"I'm back." Minho chuckles, glad to be back home and to see his two favorite people.

Jisung ran to the vampire about to embrace him. But Minho wasn't expecting the younger to run to him. He practically jumps onto the older but instead they both fall to the floor with Jisung on top of him.

"I'm sorry hyung." Jisung quickly apologizes, lifting up his head to face him.

"It's okay, I'm just happy to see your beautiful face again." Minho softy smiled, petting the younger's head.

The two were stuck on each other's gazes until Minhyuk cleared his throat.

Jisung was snapped back into reality, squirming off of Minho, cheeks red as a tomato.

~~~

Present time:

Hours past, Minho sitting on the hard wooden floor beside his bed where Jisung laid, still unconscious.

Minho was broken out of his trance when he heard Jisung rustling in the bed, signaling he was waking up.

Jisung slowly opened his eyes, not recognizing his surroundings. He quickly sat up which caused Minho to get up.

"Are you feeling any better? Do I need to take you to the hospital? I'm faster than an ambulance, I can take you." Minho couldn't help but ramble.

"I'll be fine." Jisung warmly smiled, noticing how worried the vampire looked. "Where am I?"

"In my room, you needed some rest. Make sure to keep taking your meds, that was very irresponsible." Minho scolded the younger.

"Yeah that was. I'll try not to forget." Jisung nervously rubbed the back of neck, knowing well he didn't forget.

He wasn't going to tell Minho that he did and his medication sometimes doesn't always work.

"Wait! What time is it?!" Jisung then panicked as he noticed out the window it was no longer day.

"It's 8 pm. Why?" Minho curiously asked why the boy was in a panic.

"Damn it!! My shift ended an hour ago!" Jisung plopped back down on the bed, stressfully ranking his hair back.