Ch.23

Earlier:

Throughout the late afternoon Chan was secretly hanging out with Hyunjin, knowing well if his so called girlfriend found him with the taller again things could get ugly.

Using the he's just a friend card wouldn't work with her so he's keeping his friendship a secret.

Chan couldn't bare not seeing Hyunjin and wanted to take that chance.

"Now that was freaking scary! Why did I choose this film?!" Hyunjin was terrified after watching a paranormal horror film with Chan on the couch, burring his face into Chan's chest.

"That was terrifying." Chan continued to comfort the scared younger but was also terrified himself after what he just watched.

Then the living room lights turn on unexpectedly causing Hyunjin to scream.

"What is all the yelling for? It's just us!" Seungmin covered his ears from the dramatic vampire.

"I think we're interrupting something Minnie." Jeongin noticed the two cuddling on the couch.

"Don't scare me like that gosh! We just got done watching a horror film." Hyunjin frantically stood up from the couch.

"Sorry didn't mean interrupt with your guy's date." Seungmin closed the front door behind him, heading straight to the kitchen.

"It's not a date, but guys meet Chan." Hyunjin introduced his roommates to the older vampire who stole his heart.

"It's nice to finally meet his roommates." Chan stood up from the couch and the two younger bowing their heads.

"Are you two dating now?" Seungmin curiously asked.

"I won't hesitate to put a steak through your heart if you hurt our Jinnie." Jeongin simply said, beaming a sweet innocent smile as if he just didn't threaten the older.

"Tch, who raised you? Minho?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "No we aren't dating, yet. It's complicated." He wasn't sure if Chan was okay with him telling them the reason.

"I'm not fully ready for a relationship do to personal reasons but I assure you I would never want to hurt him in anyway." Chan sweetly said, Hyunjin darted his gaze towards him.

His cheeks blushing red.

"We should probably get going back to your place. Leave the actual couple alone, trust me you wouldn't want to be here with these two." Hyunjin was rushing to leave do to his flustered self.

"Alright, it was great meeting you two!" Chan then was being dragged out of the apartment.

They headed back to Chan's car, Hyunjin couldn't stop stealing glances at the older. So he turned up the radio and rolled down the passenger's side window, feeling the breeze hit his cold skin.

Chan was now the one stealing small glances at the younger, a small smile grew.

Not to long later they arrive back at Chan's house, parked in the driveway.

While Chan was unbuckling and ready to head out of the car he stops once noticed Hyunjin not budging.

"Is everything okay?" Chan questioned, placing his hand on top of the younger's.

"Is it okay if we stay in here for a bit?" Hyunjin met eyes with his.

"Is it because of Minho?" Chan was curious what this was about.

"No, I just really like spending alone time with you. No offense to your brothers at all but here we won't be interrupted." Hyunjin leaned his head back into the seat giving a subtle smile.