Ch.31

~~~

"Jisung?"

"Jisung baby?"

An echo of his named being called by a familiar voice sounded as if it got louder and louder in his head, tossing and turning.

Jisung then shoots up of his bed, heavily breathing after waking up from what seemed a terror of a dream. The bright morning sun beaming through the windows and a golden ray coated his skin.

"Jisung, are you okay?" That sweet delicate voice Jisung heard caused him to turn where the voice came from and there his beautiful vampire boyfriend with nothing but concern written on his caring face.

"Ye—Yeah, wait. . ." Jisung noticed how Minho was dressed, his hair was long with a hanbok he wore.

He looked around and he wasn't in a hospital bed, he was back in his past self dreams again wearing his usual royal made hanbok but this time he was self aware.

"Are you coming down with something." Minho reached over and felt his forehead with the palm of his hand.

"No, I'm perfectly fine." Jisung took the opportunity and jumped onto his boyfriend, hugging him tightly wishing this wasn't a dream.

"Are you sure because you're acting weirder than normal." Minho chuckled, planting a delicate kiss on the human's forehead.

"I'm sure. Just want to hold you as tight as possible, not knowing when all this will end." Jisung squeezed tighter not wanting to let go.

"Hey, did you have a bad dream? It wasn't real Sungs, I'll always be here with you. Nothing can keep us apart." Minho pulled away slightly and lifted Jisung's chin to meet his like doe eyes.

"Something could happen to me Minho, you're the strong one out of the both of us. I'm a weak human who can die to easily." Jisung's eyes began to fog and uncontrollable tears slid down his puffy cheeks.

"I've already died in my 1st life." He thought himself with the corner of his lips pulling down to a frown.

"I won't let anything happen to you, I'll always protect you from harms way." The vampire began gently wiping the human's tears. "Don't call yourself weak, you aren't. You're the strongest human I ever met. I love you so much baby." Minho then planted a delicate kiss on the tip of Jisung's nose.

Before Jisung could say it back pain from the real world was beginning to ache his body. A sharp pain in his lower stomach was in excruciating pain, holding onto his stomach.

"Minho, it hurts so much." Jisung looked up to then find no one there as if his boyfriend had disappeared into thin air.

"Minho?" Jisung bursted into tears before his vision became black.

~~~

Minho was frozen in disbelief, wondering if his eyes were deceiving him. He held his breath as he slowly made his way back to where Jisung laid. The closer he got the more it was harder to breathe and as if time stood still. He then scans Jisung's entire body and all the bite marks Minho had left were healed. His body laid still but faded more pale, a spark of hope deep down Minho clung onto.

Minho was about to graze his hand on the body until he slightly jumped back from Jisung's body immediately sitting up and desperately inhaling for air, his dark brown doe eyes shot open glowing red as he began heavily breathing from no oxygen filling his longs while he was passed out.

Minho's mouth hung open, watching Jisung held his hand on his chest catching steady breaths and noticing those red glowing eyes along with Jisung's new fangs peeking out.