Ch.30

"Sir! I got his blood." Niki had returned to the devilish scientist he was forced to work for.

"His blood? Not his body? Niki, I thought I could've trusted you." The evil vampire grabbed his wimp, scaring the other.

"Wait, the human had all his vampire friends protecting him. Two of them are almost as strong as I am and there was no way of me successfully kidnapping the human. I thought of the next best thing and to grab as much blood as I can. I'm sorry I didn't lead up to your expectations." Niki got on his knees to beg forgiveness.

The scientist vampire snatched the dagger out of Niki's hands, then draining it into the machine.

"This will be enough for now but you aren't getting your precious lover back till we have every ounce of that human's blood!" The scientist was nothing but greedy which would eventually lead to his downfall if he didn't change his behavior soon.

~~~

All eight had rushed straight to the hospital, specifically getting a doctor they knew who was a vampire.

Jisung was rushed straight to the surgical room after the doctors found how bad his wounds were, to immediately perform surgery.

Felix and Seungmin went to see a vampire doctor and Changbin to get checked for any fatal injuries.

Minho was pacing back n forth outside of the room they were performing surgery Jisung in, his mind racing and anxious.

"Minho try sitting down." Chan tried to calm his younger brother.

Minho who was lost in his thoughts had toned everyone out. Chan noticed this and decided not to bother.

"Any word yet?!" Felix came running in with his hand holding onto Changbin's and Seungmin and Jeongin right behind.

"No not yet. Minho is losing it over there though." Hyunjin whispered to Felix.

"I couldn't imagine what's going through his head right now. Afraid on losing someone again, heck the same person." Felix went over to console his worried brother. 

Then the doctor came out the double doors, causing everyone to look in anticipation.

"Soobin! Is he going to okay?!" Minho was trying to get good look before the double doors had closed.

"We couldn't preform a surgery for him just yet—." The doctor known as Soobin was interrupted.

"Why the hell not! He'll die if you don't!" Minho who was being held by Felix was acting out of frustration.

"Well if you let me finish. We can't preform the surgery because his blood type is rare to find we need someone to donate his type of blood to continue with the surgery. Right now he hooked up on multiple devices to keep him alive and his heart steady. Is there any health condition we should no about about him?" Soobin was quite shock that his patient hasn't had any updated documents.

"He has heart condition, reasons why he's never gotten a heart transplant because of his blood." Minho lowered his gaze.

"I see, we've contacted many hospitals if they have the blood it might be a while before we hear anything back." Soobin informed.

"How long does he have if you can't find a match?" Changbin nervously asked.

"Less than 24 hours is all we can do. I'm sorry." Soobin could tell how important this human was to these vampires.

"May I stay with him for the time being?" Minho held in his tears as he desperately wanted to let it out.

"We're not usually supposed, especially with vampires but I'll allow it this once." Soobin opened the doors for them letting them in.