Ch.34

It's been a couple days since they had successfully defeated the scientist. Jisung had stayed with Minho for time being as all they wanted to be by each other's side, not a minute apart.

"Morning baby." Minho's morning raspy voice greeted his lovely vampire boyfriend who was just waking up.

"Morning." Jisung snuggled closer if that was even possible, enjoying every second they spent with each other.

"How'd my beautiful boyfriend sleep?" Minho plants a gentle kiss on Jisung's forehead, not caring how messy his bed head was.

"Good, surprised vampires don't need as much sleep as humans. How'd you ever sleep for so long?" Jisung still needed to get used to changing his old life style.

"The only time I slept as much as a usual human was with you. That steady heart beat you had would put me to sleep, it was very soothing. Something I've always longed for." The older was going to miss Jisung's heartbeat but he could live without if it meant to keep him in his life.

"You don't want to be a vampire?" Jisung pulled away slightly to face his boyfriend.

"Sometimes I would wish I wasn't." Minho's saddened, remembering those long years without his soulmate.

"Whys that?" Jisung curiously asked.

"Being a vampire can have its perks like abilities humans can't have and eternal life, but that eternal life can be a curse rather than a blessing. When you're absolutely lonely for hundreds of years, when humans come and go quickly, it's not long enough for a vampire. When I first lost you, we'll you're past self I was broken and lost. I had no one but when I found the two Australian's that I call my brothers now I was less lonely but still broken. Your cheery personality always kept me going and now that you're here now, being a vampire isn't so bad now. I'm glad you wanted to become because I would've hated myself if I turned you into one if you didn't want to be." Minho cuffed the younger's puffy cheek, admiring every beautiful feature as if it's his last day.

"I couldn't imagine how you felt back then but I'm glad you finally accepted a part of you. And of course I'm more than okay with, already told you as long as I'm with you no matter what I'll be fine with anything. Now I get spend eternal life with you. I love you Minho." Jisung plants a kiss on the older's pale lips.

"God I love you too." Minho returned the delicate kiss but pulled the younger in for more.

Their kiss was slow and gentle but the craving for each other was stronger. Minho moved himself where he was now hovering over Jisung with his elbows only separating the space between them. Jisung cuffed both of the older's cheeks, couldn't get enough of their shared kiss.

"You know what's another plus . . . about . . . being a . . . Vampire . . ." Minho making his way down Jisung's neck with sweet rough kisses until reaching his sweet spot.

Jisung responded with curious moaning hum.

"Vampire sex." Minho stopped attacking his neck and faced the younger to get permission.

Jisung's eyes widen but faded into a seductive gaze that captured Minho in.

"Do whatever you want to me." Jisung whispered in the older's ear, pulling away to see his reaction.

"Are you sure?" Minho asking for reassurance as all he wanted to do was take care of both of their wants.

"Yes, don't hold back honey." Jisung was first to initiate the kiss, making Minho go completely insane as he gazed upon the seductive vampire beneath him.

"If that's what you want, you won't be walking for days." Minho began attacking the younger's neck with nothing but want and lust filling their eyes and mind.